[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Hate this but the Empties are now predicting a Coilers win. 😬

PM me your address, I'll send you a case of scotch to even it out, Dallas will take this series. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

PM me your address, I'll send you a case of scotch to even it out, Dallas will take this series. 

Alf is drinking fast to make new, and better, empties. Not fast enough it seems. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Dallas Goalie deserved a whistle. Ref's seem hell bent on making sure the calls go Edondump's way.

Nah, he never covered it up and if you watched game 1 you would have known the reffing favoured Dallas quite a bit.

Just now, BCNeil said:

Damn,  I think even with Demko and Boeser out.  We could have handled Dallas.  

Yeah but we would have had to play 15 minutes a game, not sure were there yet.

Oilers are dominating. Maybe beating the Canucks for them confidence. I’m afraid they will win the Stanley cup. I think it is scripted to be that way. Hence all the commercials about cheering for Canadian team. I have never seen commercials cheering for Canadian teams before. 

5 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Damn,  I think even with Demko and Boeser out.  We could have handled Dallas.  

Yup. With a healthy Demko we win the Cup. We are the best club out there. 

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Oilers are dominating. Maybe beating the Canucks for them confidence. I’m afraid they will win the Stanley cup. I think it is scripted to be that way. Hence all the commercials about cheering for Canadian team. I have never seen commercials cheering for Canadian teams before. 

Even the Empties are siding with the Coilers now. Really the only thing stopping them now is an injury to McDavid. There is a Suter on Dallas. 

This is not difficult (he said from his couch) hit to hurt Mc Dick and Drai and the game turns in your favor.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Reg said:

This is not difficult (he said from his couch) hit to hurt Mc Dick and Drai and the game turns in your favor.

Dallas doesn’t have that kind of D though. They’re a pretty soft group on the back end. We would have beat them pretty easily. 

21 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Even the Empties are siding with the Coilers now. Really the only thing stopping them now is an injury to McDavid. There is a Suter on Dallas. 

It's ok, Rempe is disposable, he'll be sent out to crush Hyman with an illegal hit and it'll be NYR in 5.

• Cheers 1

12 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Dallas doesn’t have that kind of D though. They’re a pretty soft group on the back end. We would have beat them pretty easily. 

Poured myself another cup of Rum and came up with an alternative. Run the goalie, used to be a go-to tactic back in the day.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

It's ok, Rempe is disposable, he'll be sent out to crush Hyman with an illegal hit and it'll be NYR in 5.

This series is looking like a sweeparoo. Shows how walk that central division really was. Avs, Jets, Stars. Scrubs. 

• Like 1