[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 hour ago, stawns said:

Well, they've been the best team in the league since Dec, so we shouldn't be surprised.  That said, I do agree with you that the Canucks probably humbled them and forced them to find that next grad

Easy schedule had way more to do with that denying it is being deliberately obtuse 

Dammit Simpson show some professionalism and stop trying to get the civilized parts of Canada for cheering for these gutless pieces of shit.  No real hockey fan can respect the Oilers with the way they disgrace the sport on a nightly basis.

• Vintage 1
  • chaos 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Dammit Simpson show some professionalism and stop trying to get the civilized parts of Canada for cheering for these gutless pieces of shit.  No real hockey fan can respect the Oilers with the way they disgrace the sport on a nightly basis.

Did the pompoms come from McDavid’s personal collection? 

13 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

I'm not surprised.  But I don't think they are that good. Not a cup winning team for sure.

I still think Nux would have beaten them with Demko.  

I think all the remaining 4 are as close to each other as you're going to get, imo.  Any one of them could win........Edmonton clearly has the weakest D and goaltending though.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, stawns said:

I think all the remaining 4 are as close to each other as you're going to get, imo.  Any one of them could win........Edmonton clearly has the weakest D and goaltending though.

Edmonton are frauds at best 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, kilgore said:

Coiler meltdown

giphy.gif

GO STARS GO! DON'T LOSE TO THE DIVING MACKERELS AKA the COILERS

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 3

Just now, stawns said:

All the other teams have actual NHLers on the blueline and in net.  3 good teams and a giant joke of a team that has no place in a men's league.

Just now, King Heffy said:

How about calling the Oilers for diving since they do it on every fucking shift?

Well, Dallas has more embellishment penalties than the Oilers, maybe they’re the divas?

• Confused 1