[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Embellishment call there, I have no issues with that. Ironic though as I've seen two embellishment calls against Oilers opponents this playoffs, but none against that diving drama team. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

He’s the  Ian Cole of Dallas. The old guys just don’t hold up anymore unfortunately. 

He was excellent against Colorado though.  He looks outclassed in this series though

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Well, Dallas has more embellishment penalties than the Oilers, maybe they’re the divas?

Not even close.  Edmonton disgraces the sport with their outright refusal to play like men; the worthless piece of shit they have wearing the C is one of the most gutless floppers in the historty of the sport and Nurse, Crysaitl, and Hyman are right there with him.

Just now, stawns said:

He was excellent against Colorado though.  He looks outclassed in this series though

Cole looked great against Nashville… ran out of gas against Edmonton. Tanev looks like he ran out of gas a round later. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rekker said:

Embellishment call there, I have no issues with that. Ironic though as I've seen two embellishment calls against Oilers opponents this playoffs, but none against that diving drama team. 

No, that call was bullshit. Hit entirely from behind where there is no padding. Garbage call but yes the Oilers get away with diving all night 

Ok ref let the player cross check you in the middle of you back and see if you fall down. 
Such a shit call and because call the crying from cocklock and mcbitch. 
just proof cry and whining works so Dallas should be full bitch and complain mode. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

Not even close.  Edmonton disgraces the sport with their outright refusal to play like men; the worthless piece of shit they have wearing the C is one of the most gutless floppers in the historty of the sport and Nurse, Crysaitl, and Hyman are right there with him.

The score sheet disagrees with you.

Well, it is a fact 1-0 embellishments for Dallas.

And it is a fact that there is a serious problem with professionalism from the refs.  Both of these crooks need to be fired for this bullshit.

• Cheers 1

Well, it is a fact 1-0 embellishments for Dallas.

Garbage call against Dallas vs not calling it on Edmonton does not make it undeniable fact. Again, do you watch with blind folds on or are you just trolling now? 

Just now, King Heffy said:

And it is a fact that there is a serious problem with professionalism from the refs.  Both of these crooks need to be fired for this bullshit.

Man, if they fired every ref you requested there’d be no hockey.

The score sheet disagrees with you.

Do you actually think the conduct of the refs in either these playoffs or this game is acceptable at any level of the sport, or could the corruption in the officiating ranks be part of the problem?

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Garbage call against Dallas vs not calling it on Edmonton does not make it undeniable fact. Again, do you watch with blind folds on or are you just trolling now? 

This is a Canucks forum, unfortunately they’re gone, I’m cheering for the oilers, just because I’m not cheering for your Trump loving team doesn’t mean I’m trolling.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Do you actually think the conduct of the refs in either these playoffs or this game is acceptable at any level of the sport, or could the corruption in the officiating ranks be part of the problem?

For the most part they’ve been ok, I know game 1 was slanted in the Stars favor, it balances out.

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

This is a Canucks forum, unfortunately they’re gone, I’m cheering for the oilers, just because I’m not cheering for your Trump loving team doesn’t mean I’m trolling.

The Oilers would be the Trump loving team too, ever even been to Alberta? 

Edited by canuck73_3
  • Like 2

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

The Oilers would be the Trump loving team, ever even been to Alberta? 

Texas is republican, they voted for trump but in all honesty I would to if it got rid of JT.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

For the most part they’ve been ok, I know game 1 was slanted in the Stars favor, it balances out.

Hopefully you get sympathy sex for these frauds losing you get 3 more good nights outta these playoffs 

• Haha 1