[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Well Trump is to America what Trudeau is to Canada… greatest leaders of their respective countries of all time. 

Trudeau is ass but still better than Temu Trump 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

Hope Hyman at least gets a fine it was the same as Zadorovs 

Same with O'Rourke.  He's never conducted himself like a professional over the course of his entire career and it's time the league started cracking down on these dirtbags.

10 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

No, that call was bullshit. Hit entirely from behind where there is no padding. Garbage call but yes the Oilers get away with diving all night 

Ya, I saw it again on the replay. I agree with this 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Dallas’ forwards look fast out there.

They do now, but Dallas looked slow in the first. Why we love sports and hockey. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Rekker said:

They do now, but Dallas looked slow in the first. Why we love sports and hockey. 

Man looking at Hintz, Robertson, Stankoven and Johnson out there, they looked as fast if not quicker than Mcdavid. 

• Cheers 1

How anyone is cheering for the team that did fuck all but whine past the Canucks is beyond me. 

We played like shit and handed them the series, blame injuries if you wish but it was our fault.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Hope Hyman at least gets a fine it was the same as Zadorovs 

Hahahaha 

yeah but he’s not in a Vancouver jersey . If Hyman did that as a Canuck he would have got a 5 and a suspension 

he won’t get anything

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

We played like shit and handed them the series, blame injuries if you wish but it was our fault.

Their whining every whistle helped too and McDavid slurping on officials special sauce didn’t hurt. Spineless PP merchants

• Cheers 2
  • ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Combover said:

Love how the panel and commentators keep trying to convince themselves skinner isn’t just a terrible goaltender. 

Skinner is the worst goalie in the NHL currently. Why we didn’t put more than 20 shots on him most times in our series is beyond me 🫣

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

How anyone is cheering for the team that did fuck all but whine past the Canucks is beyond me. 

How anyone cheers for those gutless pieces of shit baffles me. The Oilers don't have a single respectable player.

• Cheers 1

Ekholm but pretty bleak after that 

Even he's started diving since he got there.  It's part of the culture having a locker room cancer wearing the C creates.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

How anyone cheers for those gutless pieces of shit baffles me. The Oilers don't have a single respectable player.

Id take Nuge maybe, eckholm but thats about it

• Cheers 1