[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, BarneyKook said:

Id take Nuge maybe, eckholm but thats about it

I lost a lot of respect for Nuge when he voluntarily signed that contract to stay in that hellhole of a city instead of waiting to become a UFA and join a men's team.

• Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

The NHL needs an embellishment rule like the WHL. If you get caught embellishing in the WHL, you get 2+10. 

I think getting it right on the ice can be difficult, the NHL should look at replays and if they see an embellishment then 1 game suspension and increasing with repeat offenders.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I think getting it right on the ice can be difficult, the NHL should look at replays and if they see an embellishment then 1 game suspension and increasing with repeat offenders.

Oilers won’t get penalized. Their coach complains and then they get calls to their favor. League wants them to win 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Agreed, but it also needs to come with a suspension for the ref who fell for it.  Catching it in game should be an automatic 5 and a game.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Entire Oilers roster would be sussy’d by now 

Just now, King Heffy said:

Agreed, but it also needs to come with a suspension for the ref who fell for it.  Catching it in game should be an automatic 5 and a game.

I don’t think you can, with any accuracy catch it in a game, a guy may just be off balance when he gets hit and goes down easy, can’t give 5 for that, they’d all be judgement calls and guarantee it would lead to some really bad outcomes.

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

I don’t think you can, with any accuracy catch it in a game, a guy may just be off balance when he gets hit and goes down easy, can’t give 5 for that, they’d all be judgement calls and guarantee it would lead to some really bad outcomes.

Have any call automatically reviewed, same as for a suspension.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Is it an Oiler? Dive. Pretty simple really. 

• Haha 1

Just now, stawns said:

How do you not seal off the post here.  That should not be going in a conference final game

That's what happens when you have AHL trash between the pipes.

• Cheers 1