[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

4 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Yukon, NWT, Quebec probably the only places left in Canada that I haven't visited..Sounds like a plan.

Native land?

Yes, but very friendly and welcoming to visitors.

This is where Drysaitl should get 5 and a game for the dive and another minor for whining about it.  Something has to be done to get that gutless piece of shit to stop disgracing the sport with his refusal to play like a man.

• Thanks 1
  • Vintage 1

Just now, Hairy Kneel said:

Owwwie 

Crysaitl with the dive

I thought Hyman would be the next diver

Crysaitl got 2 on one shift.  Why is that bitch allowed to play mens hockey when the PWHL is a thing?

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, King Heffy said:

This is where Drysaitl should get 5 and a game for the dive and another minor for whining about it.  Something has to be done to get that gutless piece of shit to stop disgracing the sport with his refusal to play like a man.

He did get the butt end of the stick in the head, amazing how blinding hatred can be.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

He did get the butt end of the stick in the head, amazing how blinding hatred can be.

So then, why did he grab his face if he got the butt end to the side of the head?

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

8s6bp2.jpg

My best friend in high school had to move to Edmonton, the summer of 1988 he got a job at a summer camp about an hour out of Edmonton and told me to come out and work too so I did. One thing for sure, at least back then, Edmonton girls were very cute and friendly.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

It barely touched him and he went down like he was shot while grabbing his face.  Amazing how anyone can still defend the way Crysaitl disgraces the sport every single night.  Hopefully Dallas gives him what he has coming.

• Cheers 3