[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Just now, Canuck You said:

Thanks, Definitely intrigued!

If you do go take a couple days to spend in Dawson City, closet town to the start of the Dempster and very cool history there. Make sure you do the sour toe cocktail.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

If you do go take a couple days to spend in Dawson City, closet town to the start of the Dempster and very cool history there. Make sure you do the sour toe cocktail.

It's a pretty cool place.  Sadly I wasn't of age when I went there; I wouldn't mind going back as an adult.

They have the talent for a quick strike.

And the suck for a quick strike against.

Do not go away

1 minute ago, Shift-4 said:

They have the talent for a quick strike.

And the suck for a quick strike against.

Do not go away

Y. A collapse is definitely on the cards still 

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Definitely intriguing , Gotta check out the maps to see how everything works distance wise ...My music teacher is actually from there..talked a lot about the northern lights and such..I love those kinda small town travels.

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Definitely intriguing , Gotta check out the maps to see how everything works distance wise ...My music teacher is actually from there..talked a lot about the northern lights and such..I love those kinda small town travels.

There is a Facebook group, “driving the Dempster highway” run by locals that help people planning their trip and giving advice. I’d suggest joining it and learning what you’re in for to help prep for the trip.

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

There is a Facebook group, “driving the Dempster highway” run by locals that help people planning their trip and giving advice. I’d suggest joining it and learning what you’re in for to help prep for the trip.

You're really trying to kill me aren't you..First drive across the planet and then drink a drink with a toe in it!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

You're really trying to kill me aren't you..First drive across the planet and then drink a drink with a toe in it!

Make sure you get your certificates.

IMG_1508.jpeg

• Upvote 1