[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

They were homering on Edmonton since the beginning of the playoffs. 

Probably safe to say majority of Canadians are not supporting Edmonton. Their reputation has them

disliked. 

No one who has any respect for me the game is going to be cheering for those gutless pieces of shit.  The Oilers are a perfect fit for the shithole of a city they play in and the inbred morons that inhabit it.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

No one who has any respect for me the game is going to be cheering for those gutless pieces of shit.  The Oilers are a perfect fit for the shithole of a city they play in and the inbred morons that inhabit it.

Woohoo!

8 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

It is a Canadian broadcast of the last Canadian team, were you expecting anything else?

Just in case, Before I take any of your advice, Which team do you cheer for?

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yah…..

You could put it that way. 

Just now, Canuck You said:

Just in case, Before I take any of your advice, Which team do you cheer for?

LOL, Oilers, don’t care how bad anyone thinks they are, America is much, much worse.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

Dallas looked flat anyways

Needed that spark

Played the first 10 minutes and that's it

• Like 1

Best of three now.  If the oilers can maintain some kind of halfway decent defense, they're in good shape.  Dallas has a hard time handling their fwds

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Don’t think it’s a healthy way of living though.

Agreed, which is why I choose to live in a civilized part of the country instead of Edmonton.  I feel sorry for those that are so troubled that they actually think the Oilers deserve any respect.

Just now, stawns said:

Best of three now.  If the oilers can maintain some kind of halfway decent defense, they're in good shape.  Dallas has a hard time handling their fwds

Where are they going to find 5 decent defencemen to go with Ekholm this late in the playoffs, especially with Stecher out?

Just now, King Heffy said:

Where are they going to find 5 decent defencemen to go with Ekholm this late in the playoffs, especially with Stecher out?

They have to play good team defense like they did for 2/3 periods tonight.  I thought Broberg looked good tonight

Just now, Barnstorm said:

$$$$$$$$$

My GF exactly!....Why are you watching , They are going to play the most games possible..Go walk the dog and wait 2-4 days....Also something about money talks.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, stawns said:

They have to play good team defense like they did for 2/3 periods tonight.  I thought Broberg looked good tonight

You're still in huge trouble when you have trash like Bouchard and Nurse playing huge minutes.  It makes it hard to create a culture of accountability when you allow those pylons to disgrace the franchise with their refusal to learn how to play defence.

Edited by King Heffy

4 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I think his best days are well behind him and PA is going to build with up and comers not with  those in decline. 

If Dallas loses the series, and Tanev is injured and couldn't help them come back, his price may not be as high, or his demand, with age and wear and tear considered. If he still wants back here, we may get him for a reasonable price.  No more than 2 or 3 year term I'd hope.