[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

26 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I think the killer was when Boeser not being able to play. I really think that made the difference; The guy that played with JT most of the year. Game 7 and we lost.

Damn; 

I think a healthy Petey and Demko and the series would have been over before game 7.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

You too, huh..

Yeah, and had the Canucks been a better team the last decade I would have had a lot more energy to make even more money, that sympathy sex killed me.

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

A friend just finished his 2 divorce . 

He said next time he’s just going to find a woman he hates and buy her a house.

I'll lend him mine for a condo.

To bad we didn’t have demko for the playoffs we’d be heading to the finals right now. 
stars look  easy to play against making it easy for mcbitch and cry’s and stinker 

1 goal less against per game is all it would have taken silovs played great but he’s not Demko. 

• Cheers 1

I’m thinking NHL is rigged. I think after game 5 the league told the Canucks to let off the gas and let rhe Oilers win. That explains the lack of urgency from them games 6 and 7. They were told from Bettman  that McDavid has to win this year because it’s the only one Bettman will allow.  So Oilers are guaranteed the cup. That’s why all the commercials about cheering for Canada started this year. I have never seen that. 

1 minute ago, PeteyBoeser said:

I’m thinking NHL is rigged. I think after game 5 the league told the Canucks to let off the gas and let rhe Oilers win. That explains the lack of urgency from them games 6 and 7. They were told from Bettman  that McDavid has to win this year because it’s the only one Bettman will allow.  So Oilers are guaranteed the cup. That’s why all the commercials about cheering for Canada started this year. I have never seen that. 

I've heard we've never been to the moon and the Earth is flat and Australia doesn't exist.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Even if I were indifferent in this game what a poor hockey game so far.

This reminds me of our game 6 except the Stars are at home.

The score and on the road for oils reminds me of game 7.  

22 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

A friend just finished his 2 divorce . 

He said next time he’s just going to find a woman he hates and buy her a house.

That reminds me of my neighbour who said after her second divorce. First I married for love, then I married for money, now all I want is a fucking handy man. 

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 1

1 minute ago, Jaimito said:

Stars need to bounce back. 

Force game 7.

Yes ma'am. If the Stars can't score at least they have to hit.

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Where was that effort the first two and a half periods? Guess the Stars the were ordained or something. Bloody weird..

That comment looks like it’s from a PGT from a Canucks game 😆

9 minutes ago, Wing said:

Puke...I thought Dallas has the edge as the deeper team. 

Problem is the Oilers have the most explosive and dynamic offensive duo of this generation.  Then you add in one of the league’s highest goal scorers, one of the league's top offensive threats from the back end, and you have such an explosive offence that teams get drained trying to defend against them.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Where was that effort the first two and a half periods? Guess the Stars thought they were ordained or something. Bloody weird..

Why does that sound so familiar......