[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

On 6/1/2024 at 7:27 AM, Alflives said:

Yup. 100% accurate assessment. With a healthy Demko we are very close to the Cup. I’m thinking that’s why so many of us fans want to bring back something very close to the current group. This current group is a damned good club, and Cup level with Demko. 
JR knows what it takes to win. He will instruct Allvin accordingly. But guys who are only chasing money, like Horfat Wallet, will not be here. 

We are very close… a few more heart Canadian dudes… there is something about that - all Stanley cup teams are built with Canadians… 

Call me suspicious however this all feels so scripted. 

Between the  expensive advertising for everyone to cheer this team on, media support and the SN panel pumping  coiler tires it seems like it’s already  determined who wins. 

2 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

Between the  expensive advertising for everyone to cheer this team on, media support and the SN panel pumping  coiler tires it seems like it’s already  determined who wins. 

Sportsnet really has to clean house sheet these playoffs with the way they are allowing their commentators to disgrace the country with their lack of professionalism.

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

Or the Oikers are a very good team in the prime ov their window.  This is they're 6th try in 7 years for the McD era..........the league is really playing the long game if it's rigged