[WCF] Dallas Stars (C1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Stars in 7
    • Stars in 6
    • Stars in 5
    • Stars in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

10 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Dallas has better D, better vets, better youth, better goalie, better overall scoring depth. 

Better D, better goaltending for sure........they might have better scoring depth, but I think the Oilers are pretty close in general fwd depth.

The Oilers are definitely better on special teams and top end talent.  I know everyone loves to hate the Oilers, but they are in the final 4 with good reason

2 minutes ago, stawns said:

Better D, better goaltending for sure........they might have better scoring depth, but I think the Oilers are pretty close in general fwd depth.

The Oilers are definitely better on special teams and top end talent.  I know everyone loves to hate the Oilers, but they are in the final 4 with good reason

Oilers have been healthy. We have EP, Demko, we beat them. That said, they are there and the Canucks aren't so they do deserve some credit. 

3 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Oilers have been healthy. We have EP, Demko, we beat them. That said, they are there and the Canucks aren't so they do deserve some credit. 

And good chance they beat Dallas too.  

• Cheers 1
  • Wiener 1

8 minutes ago, stawns said:

I know everyone loves to hate the Oilers, but they are in the final 4 with good reason

Yeah, refs in their back pockets a good deal of the time. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Dallas PP is so good compared to ours.  So much movement of bodies and puck.

They shoot and they hit the net, that's the difference.  They also outman the opposition in most battles.  Too many times the Canucks let the Oioers out man and our battle them on the boards on the pp

Just now, stawns said:

They shoot and they hit the net, that's the difference.  They also outman the opposition in most battles.  Too many times the Canucks let the Oioers out man and our battle them on the boards on the pp

Yeah it was so stupid how the Canucks lost board battles on the PP.

• Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, greenbean30 said:

I would say there is a chance, I wouldn't say it's a good chance. Dallas is the better team top to bottom.

This is a pretty even game and 5v5, the Canucks were pretty even with Edmonton.  I think people overrate Dallas a bit