PTSC 2023-24: Overtime

Goalie29

• Goalie29 changed the title to PTSC 2023-24: Overtime
39 minutes ago, Barnstorm said:

I can’t imagine the time you spent keeping this up-to date and so accurately done.

But even as you say that, I screwed up the title of this thread.  🤣

Thanks for the high praise!  After this one is decided, I'll be back for another season, as long as I still have a reliable internet connection.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

Thanks for the Contest and the hours and hours doing it, you rock.

Even though I used it as reverse psychology and really tanked my chances to be at the top of the leaderboard.  Still proud to have made it into column 2.
Next year I will take it serious.

• Cheers 1

Hi Thanks Goalie13 for all the work

I didn't want to bet against the Canucks in game 7 and never voted

Don't care for either of these teams 🙂

Rangers may be slight favorites at home?

I will take Panthers in game 1   4-3

Reinhart gwg

Panthers 1st goal

Panthers most shots

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Thanks to Goalie29 for setting up and organizing the PTSC  again this year.  Sorry to see the season end but enjoyed it.  Managed to see the last games live which was a bonus.

Looking forward to next year....

• Cheers 1

Firstly Goalie29 thank you for all the work you have put in over the season it must take some doing but it really is good fun to talk directly to Canucks fans here in the UK. Gutted about our last game but a great season overall. I will enjoy getting my sleep back. Most games 4 hours sleep leads to a loooong day.

to Ballisticsports, well done on the season, it all comes down to this!! To help quickly find a winner and not a 7 game series lol, I will just go opposite to you on all counts. I am already celebrating winning the regular season guess the score. 🤪

4 2 Rangers

Panarin GWG

Rangers 1st goal

Rangers most shots. 

Spook007 you better be supporting me 🤪

good luck Ballisticsports. 

• Cheers 3

Awesome job again!    Thanks for doing this and keeping us out of trouble!    This thread is one of the great treats many of us look forward to every season.  Maybe they'll erect a statue outside Roger's one day in your honor????

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)

Funny, I think it was the last or second last game of the season and as I thought the PTSC didn’t count the playoffs I changed my guess from the winning team winning guess, to losing as it was my only chance to steal the lead so there I lost 5 points. Worst yet, I picked 3-2 Oilers each game with Drai as the winner. For some stupid reason in game 4 I still picked Drai but put 3-2 Nucks. That cost me 4 points. 2 mistakes cost me the win, if I only did one, at worst I’d be in a 3 way tie for first. Guess I outcoached myself.

Congrats to the 4 that can claim they weren’t beat by a dumb Nuck and congrats to the eventual winner. To the rest of you, HA!

A big thanks to @Goalie29 for the effort to once again run this contest.

Edited by Dumb Nuck
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 3

Thanks Goalie man!

This is a lot of fun during the year and adds to the Canuck experience.

Heartfelt thank you for putting in the work and also for designing a winner of a game.

Cheers until next year!

• Cheers 1