2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

Posted (edited)

That was such a fun playoff run! Does anyone know if they'll be doing the end of year sale this summer? I could use some more shirts (they have cool stuff they bring out from previous years whenever I go). 😊 They usually hold it in the concourse with lots of racks and merch. 

Edited by Rypper_37
Playoff run, not rub. Don't wanna get banned.

8 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

That was such a fun playoff run! Does anyone know if they'll be doing the end of year sale this summer? I could use some more shirts (they have cool stuff they bring out from previous years whenever I go). 😊 They usually hold it in the concourse with lots of racks and merch. 

I can't remember when they had the end of season sale last year.  I remember going and getting a couple things but my brain won't tell me when that was.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The sale was last year around May, same days as our seat Relocation event

Yeah feels depressed today. The rain doesn’t help lol

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, bt116 said:

The sale was last year around May, same days as our seat Relocation event

Yeah feels depressed today. The rain doesn’t help lol

Okay that would make sense.  I went to the relocation event, and have a vague recollection that I went mainly because of the merch sale.  We haven't changed our seats in eons.

And the rain feels appropriate today.  😕

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I don’t think I can watch anymore hockey this year 

Oh I'm not watching anymore.  Rooting without watching.  I'll just look at the scores.  

I'm not even turning on the radio today.  I need to detox for at least a day.  Possibly more.

• Like 2

I fell asleep with my window open (by accident), so the rain woke me up at 6am and reminded me of last night 😞

Ah, yes, May sounds about right! 

• Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh I'm not watching anymore.  Rooting without watching.  I'll just look at the scores.  

I'm not even turning on the radio today.  I need to detox for at least a day.  Possibly more.

I  find the opposite.  Listening to radio helps me cope with the sadness.

Tuning into donnie and dhali at 10am. Those guys are great.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I  find the opposite.  Listening to radio helps me cope with the sadness.

Tuning into donnie and dhali at 10am. Those guys are great.

Maybe I'll try them tomorrow.  I need one day of mourning.  

I definitely want to avoid the national shows for a while.  No interest in hearing all rah-rah-rah-Edmonton chatter.  And if I hear "Canada's team" anywhere... whoa, hold me back.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Maybe I'll try them tomorrow.  I need one day of mourning.  

I definitely want to avoid the national shows for a while.  No interest in hearing all rah-rah-rah-Edmonton chatter.  And if I hear "Canada's team" anywhere... whoa, hold me back.

I’m going to indulge in some sushi to fix my mood 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Slynx said:

Does anyone know for any credits applied to round 3 will those be transferred to the season tickets balance? Or will it be refunded to your card?

I believe credits applied to the next round will be transferred to the membership amount, yes. 

37 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh great.  Is Edmonton going to be our new dragon?

It took us three attempts to get past Chicago.

We were a few minutes from getting past Edmonton, and we had two kicks at the can (game 6 and 7); the coilers are beatable and their window is closing fast, the two times we failed to get past Chicago they were on the rise (going on to win the Cup one year).

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I posted on the PGT, I'm done watching hockey for the year, no more 32 Thoughts or Reach and Sat. I love the Nucks and dont really care otherwise. Dallas will beat Deadmonton, probably in 5. And yeah, Im depressed.

I trust PA and JR as far as moves are concerned, but as for load management for Demko, I think that Arty's ready to be the backup, and they'll need to save money with a value contract. Since Arty is apparently the starter in waiting, the split should be 50/32. Demko now has a history of serious injuries, seems like every season we lose him for a significant period, so that hopefully manages his load and keeps him healthy for the playoffs. If he gets hurt, it gives Arty enough work to stay sharp so we dont see a significant dropoff.

Edited by Canuckleheads Fan
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Canuckleheads Fan said:

I posted on the PGT, I'm done watching hockey for the year, no more 32 Thoughts or Reach and Sat. I love the Nucks and dont really care otherwise. Dallas will beat Deadmonton, probably in 5. And yeah, Im depressed.

I trust PA and JR as far as moves are concerned, but as for load management for Demko, I think that Arty's ready to be the backup, and they'll need to save money with a value contract. Since Arty is apparently the starter in waiting, the split should be 50/32. Demko now has a history of serious injuries, seems like every season we lose him for a significant period, so that hopefully manages his load and keeps him healthy for the playoffs. If he gets hurt, it gives Arty enough work to stay sharp so we dont see a significant dropoff.

Totally agree with your goalie comments.  Hope you're right about Dallas beating Edmonton.  I see majority of analysts are predicting Dallas will win.  Same as they predicted Edmonton would beat Vancouver and they got that right.  Please let it be.

Your comment about trusting PA & JR made me realize I trust them too, now.  Quite the change after the last regime.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Slynx said:

No the credits were from round 1 that applied after I had paid for round 2

So ya it will go towards next year , if it didn’t come off round 2 before you paid for round 2