2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

On 7/16/2024 at 3:34 PM, Cup_Starved said:

@Steamer4GM  If I were you log in at the time they offer you.  This year the Quarter Season packages are extremely tight as I think many fans upgraded to Half Season or even Full Season.  I selected my Qtr Season package A today and there were stunningly few upper bowl seats left.  I want cheap seats and there were very few left, I would say the number left to choose from was maybe 20% or less of what is usually available.

I logged in right at 3:30 and there was no pop up visible on my phone so I called in at 3:33 and an agent helped me get stuff sorted out. Good thing too because all the Pack A seats in my preferred end of the ice were gone and he helped find me what sounded like 2 of the last side by side seats in the defensive zone. Not thrilled but it saved me a lot of money and just getting in the building is all that matters at the end of the day really. Hopefully my 'tenure' rises for next season and I can grab seats in the primarily offensive end

Thanks for the replies guys! See ya in September!

1 hour ago, Steamer4GM said:

I logged in right at 3:30 and there was no pop up visible on my phone so I called in at 3:33 and an agent helped me get stuff sorted out. Good thing too because all the Pack A seats in my preferred end of the ice were gone and he helped find me what sounded like 2 of the last side by side seats in the defensive zone. Not thrilled but it saved me a lot of money and just getting in the building is all that matters at the end of the day really. Hopefully my 'tenure' rises for next season and I can grab seats in the primarily offensive end

Thanks for the replies guys! See ya in September!

If the team does well next year again more people could move towards full and half season, as for tenure unless someone cancels their tickets ahead of you, you’ll be going through the same thing again next summer 

• ThereItIs 1

On 7/16/2024 at 3:34 PM, Cup_Starved said:

@Steamer4GM  If I were you log in at the time they offer you.  This year the Quarter Season packages are extremely tight as I think many fans upgraded to Half Season or even Full Season.  I selected my Qtr Season package A today and there were stunningly few upper bowl seats left.  I want cheap seats and there were very few left, I would say the number left to choose from was maybe 20% or less of what is usually available.

Also, very silly that the Canucks took away Toronto from all their Qtr Season packages.  They used the excuse that every quarter season member sells Toronto but I've been going to the Toronto game for years with my quarter season package!

I logged in for my parents at 1030 hrs on Tuesday and was able to snag Pack A in our usual section (111), and just two rows back from where we were last season. There was definitely a lot less available compared to last year, so I was pretty stoked with what we got!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Steamer4GM said:

This season: 42 home games (2 packages of 11 games and 2 packages of 10 games)

1 pack of 11 RS games

1 pack of 10 RS games plus 1 preseason

1 pack of 10 RS games

1 pack of 9 RS games plus 1 preseason

So if your numbers are how they did it in seasons past, it would seem they dropped one game from the total. I got in late last year so never paid attention to how many preseason games were included

I know that it was slim pickings for me today so it's pretty clear that last season's improved performance has resulted in a boost in demand / sales. Not surprised they'd drop a popular opponent like T.O. but pretty sketchy justification to claim 'everyone' is selling those tickets. So what? Everyone sells lots of tickets and keeps lots. Lame excuse to screw the lower tier STMs if ya ask me

Yeah, there was barely anything left for LB1 (that's the most expensive lower bowl section). Glad I got a seat. Insanity. I assume the cheap seats were all scooped up! 

• Cheers 1

27 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Yeah, there was barely anything left for LB1 (that's the most expensive lower bowl section). Glad I got a seat. Insanity. I assume the cheap seats were all scooped up! 

There was no cheap seats even when I went to the full seat selection 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

There was no cheap seats even when I went to the full seat selection 

I don't want the cheap seats as that's like the non-drinking section. It's a night out for me and I wanna live a little! 😊 

22 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I don't want the cheap seats as that's like the non-drinking section. It's a night out for me and I wanna live a little! 😊 

There only 2 section in the cheap seats that are no drinking 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2024 at 11:59 AM, Rypper_37 said:

Poor guy 😞 He said even quarter stm are sold out. 

Screenshot_20240719_115257_Reddit.jpg

Someone moved from Australia to Vancouver....  just for the Canucks???  That's the most extreme thing I've ever heard.  If this is true, they should be featured on the news!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Someone moved from Australia to Vancouver....  just for the Canucks???  That's the most extreme thing I've ever heard.  If this is true, they should be featured on the news!

For a 2 year visa 😀 I have a friend in England who wakes up at 3am his time to watch the game. Hard-core fan. He'd love to move here, but the immigration system isn't easy, he says. 

• chaos 1

21 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

For a 2 year visa 😀 I have a friend in England who wakes up at 3am his time to watch the game. Hard-core fan. He'd love to move here, but the immigration system isn't easy, he says. 

Yet our PM will let others just walk in 

• Confused 2

We're looking to split our tickets for next year - anyone know someone willing to take a quarter season? Seats are in upper bowl row 2 rink end and we would draft games before the season started.

Edited by mmadness

3 hours ago, mmadness said:

We're looking to split our tickets for next year - anyone know someone willing to take a quarter season? Seats are in upper bowl row 2 rink end and we would draft games before the season started.

You should try to find that guy from Australia who posted in Reddit looking for season tickets.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

So…. People who buy off Ticketmaster the next couple days get their tickets before us Season ticket holders ….

nvm I see them in our accounts literally second after I post this

Edited by WalkWithElias
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, cleowin said:

It’s saying i have to pay my entire invoice before i can manage tickets, is that a new thing?

Oh I see what the issue is , it’s Cause they haven’t activated the tickets in our accounts , if you go to the app it doesn’t show that

• Like 1

9 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Oh I see what the issue is , it’s Cause they haven’t activated the tickets in our accounts , if you go to the app it doesn’t show that

The email says they'll be activated at 10 AM Pacific time this morning.  Will people be posting excess tickets for sale right away, do you think?  I wonder what the resale prices will be like.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

The email says they'll be activated at 10 AM Pacific time this morning.  Will people be posting excess tickets for sale right away, do you think?  I wonder what the resale prices will be like.

I'd hope not as the Canucks seem to really be cracking down. They didn't renew tickets for long time season ticket members this year! They sold their tickets to brokers, though.