2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

51 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

I'd hope not as the Canucks seem to really be cracking down. They didn't renew tickets for long time season ticket members this year! They sold their tickets to brokers, though. 

Yeah I know, I read all the posts about that on this thread.  So are you saying we are not allowed to post any tickets on Ticket Exchange anymore??

Just now, SerenityNow said:

Yeah I know, I read all the posts about that on this thread.  So are you saying we are not allowed to post any tickets on Ticket Exchange anymore??

The Ticketmaster app is fine for sales! The guys they didn't renew for sold their tickets to actual brokers. 

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/season-tickets-revoked-brokers

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Slynx said:

When do you think they'll allow the ability to exchange games?

IDK, but hopefully soon! I have to exchange a December game as the snow gets bad here. 

8 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

The Ticketmaster app is fine for sales! The guys they didn't renew for sold their tickets to actual brokers. 

https://theprovince.com/sports/hockey/nhl/vancouver-canucks/season-tickets-revoked-brokers

Oh well that's what I was asking about in my original question.  Do you think members will start posting excess tickets to Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster today already?  When you said you hoped not, I thought you meant about posting tickets on Ticket Exchange.

21 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh well that's what I was asking about in my original question.  Do you think members will start posting excess tickets to Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster today already?  When you said you hoped not, I thought you meant about posting tickets on Ticket Exchange.

Awww. No haha 😆 I thought you meant Craigslist or FB Marketplace. We are totally allowed to sell on Ticketmaster! That's the only platform that's allowed (TM) and it's in the rules of our membership. 😊 

18 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Awww. No haha 😆 I thought you meant Craigslist or FB Marketplace. We are totally allowed to sell on Ticketmaster! That's the only platform that's allowed (TM) and it's in the rules of our membership. 😊 

Yes.... LOL, just as we discussed previously.... haha!!   (Though I still think the Canucks are hazy on just how many games members can post on Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster before it is deemed to be "too many").

So anyway.... back to my question, LOL.    Does anyone think members will start posting their unused tickets onto Ticket Exchange already today?  Is anyone here going to start posting games already?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

I'd hope not as the Canucks seem to really be cracking down. They didn't renew tickets for long time season ticket members this year! They sold their tickets to brokers, though. 

We are only allowed to resell on TM , I’m going to wait a bit , last year I lost money on some games, but the demand will raise prices 

15 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yes.... LOL, just as we discussed previously.... haha!!   (Though I still think the Canucks are hazy on just how many games members can post on Ticket Exchange/Ticketmaster before it is deemed to be "too many").

So anyway.... back to my question, LOL.    Does anyone think members will start posting their unused tickets onto Ticket Exchange already today?  Is anyone here going to start posting games already?  

I think we will see bunch go up but the fees TM adds it’s stupid 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I think we will see bunch go up but the fees TM adds it’s stupid 

Guess that's why they don't mind us using TM.  I think StubHub is worse though, if I recall correctly.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

We are only allowed to resell on TM , I’m going to wait a bit , last year I lost money on some games, but the demand will raise prices 

Except for the Chicago game.... I was glad I sold my Chicago game early.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Looks like the sell feature isn’t turn on yet for us

will probably be turned on tmr when the public sale happens.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I don't see why not. If i remember correctly, last season lots of folks posted tickets on TM during the summer when we first got our tickets.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I don't see why not. If i remember correctly, last season lots of folks posted tickets on TM during the summer when we first got our tickets.

I'm never sure if it's better to post early or wait a bit.

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I posted 1 game to see what happens

Okay.  Just got an email, which I assume we all got, to say Ticket Exchange and Upgrade Now Available.  Maybe I'll dip a toe in the water as well and see what it's looking like.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Okay.  Just got an email, which I assume we all got, to say Ticket Exchange and Upgrade Now Available.  Maybe I'll dip a toe in the water as well and see what it's looking like.

Yeah, I'll be exchanging a game sometime soon! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

Home opener tickets in UB4 are going for $250 a pop ….. 

I've seen lots of people complaining about it! (Some people have kids and want to take them to some games). 

The pricing for the Chicago and San Jose games are insane. I guess because of Celebrini and Bedard. I don't really like this new surge pricing model scheme Ticketmaster has. 

1 hour ago, Slynx said:

The pricing for the Chicago and San Jose games are insane. I guess because of Celebrini and Bedard. I don't really like this new surge pricing model scheme Ticketmaster has. 

Check out other games, too! 

Screenshot_20240724_122059_Canucks.jpg

2 hours ago, Slynx said:

The Sharks game is on Dec 23, it will be expensive no matter who the opponent is because it's right at the xmas  holiday window

• Like 2