2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

Oh lord, the obvious thought just occurred to me:  how much are playoff tickets going to be this year if the regular season games are already ridiculous???  

I say this every year, but THIS TIME I really think this is my last year.  If they raise tickets prices again, then for sure I am out.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh lord, the obvious thought just occurred to me:  how much are playoff tickets going to be this year if the regular season games are already ridiculous???  

I say this every year, but THIS TIME I really think this is my last year.  If they raise tickets prices again, then for sure I am out.

I get it! The prices below were the same as Round 3 playoffs. Definitely a crazy jump for a regular season game. I believe the prices were raised like this because we made the playoffs. Not sure what's going to happen this year. 

Screenshot_20240724_122059_Canucks.jpg

• chaos 1

6 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I’m keeping my season tickets no way am I going to afford a single game ticket ,

• Like 1

19 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I’m keeping my season tickets no way am I going to afford a single game ticket ,

Yeah, but a whole season of tickets is a lot more than one single game...  And if they are going to be restricting how many you can resell, then it is beyond what I can afford.

Yes I know, they are allowing resale on TicketExchange/Ticketmaster, but I see it coming where there is a limit how many games you can resell.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Yeah, but a whole season of tickets is a lot more than one single game...  And if they are going to be restricting how many you can resell, then it is beyond what I can afford.

Yes I know, they are allowing resale on TicketExchange/Ticketmaster, but I see it coming where there is a limit how many games you can resell.

I think he probably means buying tickets at single game pricing.

I too am curious if they will eventually enforce a limit.  Will be interesting to find out since we are technically making them more money by selling on TM

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, bt116 said:

I think he probably means buying tickets at single game pricing.

I too am curious if they will eventually enforce a limit.  Will be interesting to find out since we are technically making them more money by selling on TM

Yeah I know that's what he meant, but I'm saying buying tickets for one game at single game pricing is much less than buying one whole season's games at STM prices.  If you you plan to go to most of the games, then of course it's more economical to buy the season ticket package.  But to go to a handful of games, it is cheaper to buy at the single game pricing.  Now, as long as we can resell the tickets we do not use on TM, then all is good.  But once they crack down on that, it's a whole new ball game (or hockey game I guess!!).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I plan on selling 15 games on the platform we are allowed to sell on and with how expensive canucks are selling for if I sell a little bit less I can pay off the 25/26 season easily and I only have 1 seat so I doubt they do anything to me 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I plan on selling 15 games on the platform we are allowed to sell on and with how expensive canucks are selling for if I sell a little bit less I can pay off the 25/26 season easily and I only have 1 seat so I doubt they do anything to me 

Oh you only need to sell 15 to break even... Hmm that's not bad.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh you only need to sell 15 to break even... Hmm that's not bad.

Maybe they should send out some new rules and expectations so people aren't confused about selling. Guess they don't want us to know or there's a grey area? 

• ThereItIs 1

7 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Maybe they should send out some new rules and expectations so people aren't confused about selling. Guess they don't want us to know or there's a grey area? 

They don’t want us to know anything lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hey I just heard some talk that there are going to be some games in the upcoming season that are shown only on Amazon Prime so you have to subscribe to watch them.  Did I hear that right??  Am I the last to know about this?  Or am I the only one who does not subscribe to Amazon Prime so no one else cares...?

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Hey I just heard some talk that there are going to be some games in the upcoming season that are shown only on Amazon Prime so you have to subscribe to watch them.  Did I hear that right??  Am I the last to know about this?  Or am I the only one who does not subscribe to Amazon Prime so no one else cares...?

That better not be the case or so many people will complain (myself included). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Yes there is some Amazon prime games but I think Canucks only have 2-3 games on there 

IMG_9303.webp

• Haha 1

Looks like 3.  That's three too many, IMO.   Ah geez, including the Montreal game.  Good thing I don't care that much about the stupid Habs, but plenty of Canucks fans do.  Hope the games will still be on the radio.  I don't expect that to last much longer either.  Maybe about as long as my fandom lasts.  With everything that comes out, I lose a smidgen of enthusiasm.

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Looks like 3.  That's three too many, IMO.   Ah geez, including the Montreal game.  Good thing I don't care that much about the stupid Habs, but plenty of Canucks fans do.  Hope the games will still be on the radio.  I don't expect that to last much longer either.  Maybe about as much as my fandom lasts.  With everything that comes out, I lose a smidgen of enthusiasm.

Yeah, this isn't cool as not everyone had Amazon Prime. Screw that. Not happy. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Looks like 3.  That's three too many, IMO.   Ah geez, including the Montreal game.  Good thing I don't care that much about the stupid Habs, but plenty of Canucks fans do.  Hope the games will still be on the radio.  I don't expect that to last much longer either.  Maybe about as much as my fandom lasts.  With everything that comes out, I lose a smidgen of enthusiasm.

I count 4... Dec 23, Jan 6, Jan 27, Mar 24. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Is there any update on the new seats that are supposed to be installed during the off season

Good question. I'd also like to know what the hell is going on.