2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

12 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Next year's schedule is just over a month away.  Feels so strange after years of waiting almost 3 months after our season was over.

That's awesome 😊 Can't wait! 

13 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Next year's schedule is just over a month away.  Feels so strange after years of waiting almost 3 months after our season was over.

I wonder when seat selection will be this year , UB4 prob has nothing available 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

I'll go only if the end of season merch sale is at the same time, like last year.  We are highly unlikely to change seats.  Unless it's to downgrade.  Our seats are getting to be so expensive.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

I'll go only if the end of season merch sale is at the same time, like last year.  We are highly unlikely to change seats.  Unless it's to downgrade.  Our seats are getting to be so expensive.

Me and friends have a set of 3 and we wanna try to move like 315/316 ish if anything is there

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Me and friends have a set of 3 and we wanna try to move like 315/316 ish if anything is there

I'm guessing that there will be fewer seats available than a year ago.  

• Like 1

I'm excited for the package selection! Should try to get a couple original teams I haven't seen before (trying to see all the original six). 

22 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

It's hard to say.  They let all the people that become STMs since xmas pick seats for next year.  But since these are all new people.  I assume the Canuck staff pushed them to get lower bowl behind the nets.  Last year they did still have some seats left in 315/316 like rows 14 and 15.

21 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Same.  I want a Kuzmenko jersey.  I bet they have a lot left.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

It's hard to say.  They let all the people that become STMs since xmas pick seats for next year.  But since these are all new people.  I assume the Canuck staff pushed them to get lower bowl behind the nets.  Last year they did still have some seats left in 315/316 like rows 14 and 15.

Same.  I want a Kuzmenko jersey.  I bet they have a lot left.

Still lots of kuzmenko jerseys in the store and this was at game 7

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

We have tix in sec 315, but want to move a bit over. Was kinda hard to see the play in the corner. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Psylocke said:

We have tix in sec 315, but want to move a bit over. Was kinda hard to see the play in the corner. 

Best sections are 319 and 304/327 on the cheap sides

Edited by BCNeil
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Still lots of kuzmenko jerseys in the store and this was at game 7

He probably wants to get it at the year end sale due to the crazy deals 

5 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

I wonder if there will be a paint the ice event this season

You know what I wish they would do again - that "Summer Showdown" I think they called it.  During the summer when they have all the young prospects in town.  For a couple of years they split them into two teams and had them play against each other at Rogers.  That was fun.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SerenityNow said:

You know what I wish they would do again - that "Summer Showdown" I think they called it.  During the summer when they have all the young prospects in town.  For a couple of years they split them into two teams and had them play against each other at Rogers.  That was fun.

I got tickets right beside the tunnel few years back

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah I got row 1 seats for that.  That was 6 years ago now, wow.  It was Jett Woo and Quinn's first game, and Quinn was sick.

We got free beer too. 

And all the chips we could carry home.  Free sundaes, I lost count of how many I ate.  

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

The team store sale was a year ago today! It came up in my FB memories haha 😄 

The Canucks still need to wash all the game worn equipment this year.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

The Canucks still need to wash all the game worn equipment this year.  

Eh, no worries! Our season ended a lot sooner last year! Absolutely horrific non-stop rain here, anyways. Kept me awake all night. 

• Huggy Bear 1