2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

32 minutes ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

That's gross. There should be a cap on ticket resale prices. Give the reseller a little something for their time. But this level should be illegal.

This is their standard ticket! One ticket! Boooo 

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

I'm surprised I have a rep, then.  I never buy extra tickets.  They should assign reps to the members who buy all those extras.

Eh, it's part of our benefits. Every stm gets a dedicated rep! I'm just sad she's leaving as she was wonderful. Always came by to say hi to me and sent me Happy Bday emails every year. Also got me two Burr ROH bobbleheads, which are impossible to find as they're from years ago and only so many were made. Lovely lady and I'm gonna miss her! 

45 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Eh, it's part of our benefits. Every stm gets a dedicated rep! I'm just sad she's leaving as she was wonderful. Always came by to say hi to me and sent me Happy Bday emails every year. Also got me two Burr ROH bobbleheads, which are impossible to find as they're from years ago and only so many were made. Lovely lady and I'm gonna miss her! 

Wow my rep never did any of those things ! Amazing.  Burrows was/is my favourite Canuck and I went to his ROH induction night.  I still have those bobbleheads.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

From sales (I buy a lot of extra tickets and do upgrades, for example). Members buying tickets for family/friends or buying Christmas ticket packages as well. 

curious -- when you buy extras, do they charge you TM standard pricing?  Or do members get a special rate?

13 minutes ago, bt116 said:

curious -- when you buy extras, do they charge you TM standard pricing?  Or do members get a special rate?

No, members get a special rate (membership discount). However, I've heard people complain that the discount was turned off this year as the team is doing well, so sales are up! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

Once upon a time I had the lady that is like in charge of them all now as my rep. She was amazing and proactive just like you say.

She got promoted and since then I have had a revolving door of reps. In fact, I currently don't even have one!

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, kingoftheriffraff said:

Once upon a time I had the lady that is like in charge of them all now as my rep. She was amazing and proactive just like you say.

She got promoted and since then I have had a revolving door of reps. In fact, I currently don't even have one!

What a gongshow OMG 😱 Glad to hear your original rep was awesome, though! 

9 hours ago, kingoftheriffraff said:

Hartley?? Ya since she’s go promoted I’ve been through so many 

• Like 1

So two things I noticed.....

They have Molson Canadian on tap as the "cheap" beer. Now, I couldn't drink Budweiser (since it's terrible) but Canadian is OK beer and in BC, where it's made with the same water that supplies Nestle, is actually pretty good.

Now I don't know how much a Bud cost last year, cuz I always drank premium beer, but I know the other beers were all over 20 bucks. The Canadian is 18.99 which had me giddy on Wednesday that prices actually went down. 

Now apparently there's a credit card from TD that reduces the price of concessions by 10%. Does that include beer? $18.99 - $1.90 = $17.09. That would make a tax plus tip big beer that can clock in at 20 bucks. Now that's expensive, but it doesn't feel like gouging.

Did (as my friend said) the matrix break and the quality of beer has gone up AND I have the potential to be getting it cheaper? Where's this credit card? I don't have a TD account. (I don't owe that bank, I own it lol).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kingoftheriffraff said:

They have Molson Canadian on tap as the "cheap" beer. Now, I couldn't drink Budweiser (since it's terrible) but Canadian is OK beer and in BC, where it's made with the same water that supplies Nestle, is actually pretty good.

Now I don't know how much a Bud cost last year, cuz I always drank premium beer, but I know the other beers were all over 20 bucks. The Canadian is 18.99 which had me giddy on Wednesday that prices actually went down. 

Now apparently there's a credit card from TD that reduces the price of concessions by 10%. Does that include beer? $18.99 - $1.90 = $17.09. That would make a tax plus tip big beer that can clock in at 20 bucks. Now that's expensive, but it doesn't feel like gouging.

Did (as my friend said) the matrix break and the quality of beer has gone up AND I have the potential to be getting it cheaper? Where's this credit card? I don't have a TD account. (I don't owe that bank, I own it lol).

10% off? Idk what card that is, but lmk if you find out as I'd love to get it as well. 😊 

4 hours ago, kingoftheriffraff said:

The guys next to me were drinking a lot beer on Wednesday and the beers looked pretty small.  I wonder if shrinkflation is happening.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

The guys next to me were drinking a lot beer on Wednesday and the beers looked pretty small.  I wonder if shrinkflation is happening.

Was probably a single beer (instead of a double!)

I was doing some long overdue spring cleaning today, and I found a few old ticket stubs from the mid 80's, when I had season tix (or half-season tix) for years...I went to so many games, through the dark, yet always fun times.

Check out the prices haha, the good old days of the Pacific Coliseum when you could buy a nosebleed seat (green section) and move down to the lower bowl (red section), coz the building was half full, and no one checked your stubs 😆

I saw a million concerts too, thought I'd lost all of the stubs I saved for many years, but I found one gem - Dio, with opening act Rising Force (Yngwie Malmsteen), from 1985....$17.50 plus $1.25 facility charge, for a FLOOR SEAT, for prime Ronnie James Dio, and Vivian Campbell on guitar....with the new mutant speed freak Yngwie starting things off as the opening act.

Good times.

IMG_20241011_162317135.jpg

Edited by Sophomore Jinx
  • Vintage 1

4 hours ago, Sophomore Jinx said:

I was doing some long overdue spring cleaning today, and I found a few old ticket stubs from the mid 80's, when I had season tix (or half-season tix) for years...I went to so many games, through the dark, yet always fine times.

Check out the prices haha, the good old days of the Pacific Coliseum when you could buy a nosebleed seat (green section) and move down to the lower bowl (red section), coz the building was half full, and no one checked your stubs 😆

I saw a million concerts too, thought I'd lost all of the stubs I saved for many years, but I found one gem - Dio, with opening act Rising Force (Yngwie Malmsteen), from 1985....$17.50 plus $1.25 facility charge, for a FLOOR SEAT, for prime Ronnie James Dio, and Vivian Campbell on guitar....with the new mutant speed freak Yngwie starting things off as the opening act.

Good times.

IMG_20241011_162317135.jpg

Wow!  How cool that you kept them (and found them) after all this time.  

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

21 hours ago, kingoftheriffraff said:

IMG_0567.png

• Like 1

Enjoyed my evening at the game! They honestly have the best staff 🙂 An impatient guy behind me shoved me as hard as he could while I was getting my food. It spilled all over the counter. I guess I looked pretty devastated as they made the order again and added TWO fresh pickles! 😊 

20241011_181800.jpg