2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

11 hours ago, Zaddy91 said:

First timer here (committed last week). How good are the discounts at the merch sale?

Welcome!  Some of the stuff for players who left during the year can be at a higher discount.  Sometimes.

12 hours ago, Zaddy91 said:

First timer here (committed last week). How good are the discounts at the merch sale?

I believe there were colour codes stickers showing different discounts. It was a lot! I got a conplete mountain of shirts and things for like $150 (usually shirts are around $40 each). 

12 minutes ago, Zaddy91 said:

Anyone else hear the lower bowl is getting new seats this summer (all with cup holders)? Heard this through a Canucks staff member.

Oh is it only lower bowl?  Figures.

6 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

My rep Katelynn left couple months ago , I’m waiting on my new one

Katelyn R?  I just got an introduction email from her back in Feb. She’s gone already ? 🤔

11 hours ago, Zaddy91 said:

Anyone else hear the lower bowl is getting new seats this summer (all with cup holders)? Heard this through a Canucks staff member.

Apparently it'll be done over two summers. Lower bowl seats this summer and upper bowl seats next summer. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

No one did …. I called her line sometime in round 1 and found out from the voicemail on her machine

They sure do change reps a lot!