2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

If we are adding seats to our existing account, do we get those at the ‘renewal’ price?

I understand there is a higher price for new members.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bt116 said:

If we are adding seats to our existing account, do we get those at the ‘renewal’ price?

I understand there is a higher price for new members.

That’s a good question… it’s like moving to a different price range tier do we the renewal rate or the new membership rate 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

That’s a good question… it’s like moving to a different price range tier do we the renewal rate or the new membership rate 

What if you move from UB4 to other UB4?  We might all have to keep our current seats

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

What if you move from UB4 to other UB4?  We might all have to keep our current seats

I’m in UB 4 where the Canucks shoot twice sec 318 , the seat on my left is 319 , I’m stuck right in the middle where it’s nice not to get up for others 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Might be the only reason I end up going.

One year they had us go to club 500 for all you can eat food samples that was awesome lol.  Doubt they will do this anymore 

Edited by bt116
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bt116 said:

One year they had us go to club 500 for all you can eat food samples that was awesome lol.  Doubt they will do this anymore 

I remember them doing this in the encore suite

2 hours ago, bt116 said:

Yeah they are getting chintzier and chintzier with everything.

23 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Yeah they are getting chintzier and chintzier with everything.

I assume we will still get our renewal gift cards? 

34 minutes ago, WalkWithElias said:

You will prob only get $25 that’s good for 1 beer 

The lineup for a giant double Stanley Park beer took the whole intermission during the playoffs. My throat was raw from screaming. The bartender was lovely and gave it to me for free 😀

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

The oilers final resell prices …. Wonder if it be similar if the Canucks went that far

Probably.   The first 2 round the Canucks were selling for more.   

• Like 1

On 6/5/2024 at 12:04 PM, SerenityNow said:

Might be the only reason I end up going.

Okay gang, I RSVP'd for the seat relocation.  We'll see what time slot I get before making the final decision to go.  And if the email says there is going to be food.  😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Okay gang, I RSVP'd for the seat relocation.  We'll see what time slot I get before making the final decision to go.  And if the email says there is going to be food.  😉

That's awesome! Have fun 😊 I wonder when the schedule will come out for next season. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Who do you guys think will be the biggest surprise in the preseason after a great summer? 

Good question.  Not even sure who all will be here by then.  Maybe I'll say one of the prospects, like Bains takes a big step up.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Rypper_37 said:

That's awesome! Have fun 😊 I wonder when the schedule will come out for next season. 

Probably around the time it came out last season... I remember you asking this question last summer.  But do you think I remember when it came out?  Nope.

• Haha 1