2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

4 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Good question.  Not even sure who all will be here by then.  Maybe I'll say one of the prospects, like Bains takes a big step up.

1st I'd like Åman to put on 10-15 pounds, then he could actually be our 4th line center. And I would like to see Bains and/or D-Petey shocking the coaching staff in training camp. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SerenityNow said:

Probably around the time it came out last season... I remember you asking this question last summer.  But do you think I remember when it came out?  Nope.

I don't remember either 😅 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Probably around the time it came out last season... I remember you asking this question last summer.  But do you think I remember when it came out?  Nope.

July 5, I was In Italy when it came out and was more excited about the schedule then my trip

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Bonkers said:

1st I'd like Åman to put on 10-15 pounds, then he could actually be our 4th line center. And I would like to see Bains and/or D-Petey shocking the coaching staff in training camp. 

Oh yeah, D-Petey.  I can't wait for him to join the team, if for no other reason than to have two Elias Petterssons at the same time. 

Edited by SerenityNow
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SerenityNow said:

Oh yeah, D-Petey.  I can't wait for him to join the team, if for no other reason than to have two Elias Petterssons as the same time. 

We just need to find an goalie named Elias Pettersson now 

• Haha 3

On 6/5/2024 at 3:00 PM, Rypper_37 said:

I assume we will still get our renewal gift cards? 

You mean the racket where they give you your very own money right back after they take it from you and then try to tell you it's "a gift" and then force you to spend it on Hyperpriced merchandise and crappy food????  

The most laughable gimmick in Marketting!

Edited by RU SERIOUS

8 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

You mean the racket where they give you your very own money right back after they take it from you and then try to tell you it's "a gift" and then force you to spend it on Hyperpriced merchandise and crappy food????  

What...???  Really...???   Oh I had no idea!!  You are  SOOO clever!   You figured out their evil plan!   🙄

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, RU SERIOUS said:

Take a look at other teams, such as the Leafs. They don't give members anywhere near the same benefits as us. 

35 minutes ago, Rypper_37 said:

Take a look at other teams, such as the Leafs. They don't give members anywhere near the same benefits as us. 

But that's Torronna where there is nothing else to do in the city and they have 4 times the fan base and they're Torontonians - which explains alot!

Edited by RU SERIOUS

13 hours ago, WalkWithElias said:

Cool feature in the Canucks app which shows our stats at games this year IMG_8538.thumb.jpeg.f5de8956b447809d235f9a172a8aae59.jpeg

Did you cut that stat list off at the end?  Where's the stat for how much the tickets cost and all the other money spent on food, drinks, merchandise, transportation and travel time - all to see us go into our 53rd year of failure?

• Wiener 1

Session 3, Monday at 6:30.  

As for inventory, I noticed this at the very bottom of the email:

Due to an increased demand for Memberships, we are expecting limited seat inventory at this event.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

Session 3, Monday at 6:30.  

As for inventory, I noticed this at the very bottom of the email:

Due to an increased demand for Memberships, we are expecting limited seat inventory at this event.

I’m just going for the triple O and melt 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Shelley said:

What is the date of the ticket relocation?  Do you get an email or do you need to let them know you want to relocate?  Newbie here

Full season relocation is next week… half and 1/4 are sometime in the summer

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Shelley said:

What is the date of the ticket relocation?  Do you get an email or do you need to let them know you want to relocate?  Newbie here

Yes you should get an email about it, and then you RSVP if you want to relocate.  If you are full season member and didn't get an email you should reach out.  We got ours last week or two weeks ago I think.

• Like 1

I notice I had jumped ahead from session 8 last year to session 5 this year.

Did people cancel tickets or something? That seems unlikely though.

Or maybe they are cramming more members into each session this year 

59 minutes ago, bt116 said:

Probably your priority level 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bt116 said:

Maybe lots didn’t opt to attend relocation 

• Like 2