2024-2025 Season Ticket Thread

9 hours ago, Zaddy91 said:

Were there many open seats to choose from? 

There was one section that looked completely open -- I looked on the map and it was the alcohol-free zone!  Haha.  Row 8 of most of the rows in the Upper Bowl (where the price level changes) had a lot open.  Otherwise there was not a lot available.  Nothing at all in the row of the sections where I was looking.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bt116 said:

Pretty cool gift.  Mine was super scuffed up lol, but it makes sense cause it's used plexiglass from around the times of the 2010 Olympics

Yeah that's why when I first looked at it, I was like "It's got scratches on it!"  Then once I read what it was, I understood why...!  Hahah.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, bt116 said:

Pretty cool gift.  Mine was super scuffed up lol, but it makes sense cause it's used plexiglass from around the times of the 2010 Olympics

Does it say what year the glass is from?

Signed up as a new full season ticket member (was slightly unhappy because the costs for seasons were 5% above renewal) just right before the playoffs and was able to get playoff tickets which I sold for a hefty profit. I just went to the seat relocation and I was able to downgrade to half seasons at the renewal pricing. The seats were in a location I'm happy with as well. The profits from the playoffs tickets sold practically pay for the entire cost of the half seasons. So extremely happy as I was unsure if I could make 41 games + preseason. 

Edited by Slynx
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Slynx said:

Signed up as a new full season ticket member (was slightly unhappy because the costs for seasons were 5% above renewal) just right before the playoffs and was able to get playoff tickets which I sold for a hefty profit. I just went to the seat relocation and I was able to downgrade to half seasons at the renewal pricing. The seats were in a location I'm happy with as well. The profits from the playoffs tickets sold practically pay for the entire cost of the half seasons. So extremely happy as I was unsure if I could make 41 games + preseason. 

Glad you were able to get what you wanted for next season.

Just so you know though, as a half seasons holder you will have to select new seats every year as the seats you have for next season will be offered up for full season ticket holders during relocation next year. 

The benefit of full seasons is once you have seats you like, they are yours to keep until you decide to give them up and/,or move seats.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, wjr0014 said:

Just so you know though, as a half seasons holder you will have to select new seats every year as the seats you have for next season will be offered up for full season ticket holders during relocation next year. 

The benefit of full seasons is once you have seats you like, they are yours to keep until you decide to give them up and/,or move seats.

Oh I'm well aware of that. Was a previous season ticket holder, half seasons and quarters at one point during the dark Benning era but cancelled during the covid pandemic mostly as I was unsure of my financial situation with everything shutting down at the time....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wjr0014 said:

With half season if you keep the same a or b package you get to keep the same seat, it’s something new they do now 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Slynx said:

I sell half my games and put the profit towards the following year , I can’t attend all 41

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wjr0014 said:

Oh I didn't actually know that. 

6 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I sell a bunch of mine too.  

I have UB4 and only have to pay about. half out of my own pocket, saves me money , also I picked up the gift and it’s pretty cool… bigger than I expected 

• Like 1