[PGT] Canucks Media Availability

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Jeff Paterson has been reported as missing. A man was seen throwing him into the back of a Range Rover fitting the following description. 

IMG_0586.png

Heading back to Sweden 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Slegr said:

Hronek sure was a cranky pants. A millionaire athlete with no time or respect to answer a few questions. Each day I’m becoming more okay with letting him go, especially if we can pick up Tanev at a good price.

I'm betting tanev stays in Dallas.  Id rather they go after Pesce anyway

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, 6of1_halfdozenofother said:

Thread still exists, it's about halfway down the first page of Canucks Talk subforum.  @Jaimito closed the thread though (pre-emptively, I might add).  

Again; It was too late; Everything happened Quickly, there was no time to start a new thread, so it was carried on from the last games thread. Now that's buried too.

This is where it starts; 

all the moments about the players and the year are on the thread

Edited by Rip The Mesh
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The first interview Hronek does all year and this is what we get. Have a little pride and be a bit more professional. Does he not get our passion for hockey and think he should get a free pass and not answer for his sub par play the last 30-40 games? 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, Chickenspear said:

I'm going to assume Hronek is not going to be doing any more media availabilities any time soon...

Guy doesn't talk to the media much to begin with. If he can't handle being asked about why he's dogshit I don't think he's long for Vancouver. Lol. Everyone has been asked about injuries. But hey, it was funny if nothing else and I hate the reporter so I don't mind him getting the business.

• Confused 1
  • Cheers 1

Just now, JeremyCuddles said:

Guy doesn't talk to the media much to begin with. If he can't handle being asked about why he's dogshit I don't think he's long for Vancouver. Lol. Everyone has been asked about injuries. But hey, it was funny if nothing else and I hate the reporter so I don't mind him getting the business.

Yeah, two dickheads who deserve each other. 

• Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

JPat's question was legit. So was his follow up for him to elaborate. Good on him for asking. Obviously Hronek was frustrated with the second half of his season, was honest, and pushed back.

That's clearly his personality. Definitely explains that "holidays" chirp to Calgary. Sometimes it's going to be an asset, other times people won't like it. 

He clearly hated the question because the second half of the season costed him millions and millions of dollars. 

• Vintage 1