[PGT] Canucks Media Availability

What I've learned is this.

These guys all get paid....to talk. So when the season ends and there's nothing on ice to talk about, they have to fill the void. So they keep talking, but I don't listen.

Over the years, sure....they hit some times. Other times they miss.

The JT trade novel was enough to tell me that....they may get info and think they know. No one knows except the people directly involved and, even then, only the player really knows because they decide in the end. 

"It is what it is" 

I'd love Zadorov to stay but if he's after something we can't deliver, it's up to him to decide. Sure, money's important but it isn't everything. His family'll like weigh in and they'll come up with a decision, as other players will, then we'll know for sure. Until then, it's all just...talk.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

What I've learned is this.

These guys all get paid....to talk. So when the season ends and there's nothing on ice to talk about, they have to fill the void. So they keep talking, but I don't listen.

Over the years, sure....they hit some times. Other times they miss.

The JT trade novel was enough to tell me that....they may get info and think they know. No one knows except the people directly involved and, even then, only the player really knows because they decide in the end. 

"It is what it is" 

I'd love Zadorov to stay but if he's after something we can't deliver, it's up to him to decide. Sure, money's important but it isn't everything. His family'll like weigh in and they'll come up with a decision, as other players will, then we'll know for sure. Until that, it's all just...talk.

^ Wisdom from Deb.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MeanSeanBean said:

Frank's currently speed running 'how to lose all credibility in Vancouver'. First bad-mouthing the entire market then trying to light fires where there are none. Idiot.

its probably asking too much for people that use twitter to simply no longer click on Frank's crap, thats really the only way he'll get the message. 

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

its probably asking too much for people that use twitter to simply no longer click on Frank's crap, thats really the only way he'll get the message. 

Yup, if the media drives clicks it's working. I don't have any of that social media crap. Just this place, which occupies too much of my time already

• Like 1

Just now, MeanSeanBean said:

Yup, if the media drives clicks it's working. I don't have any of that social media crap. Just this place, which occupies too much of my time already

ha ha me too. Seriously considering ditching my smart phone for a flip. 

I stoped looking at the tweety once Elon took it over, and made it annoying to use unless you're logged in. Screw that weirdo. 

29 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

ha ha me too. Seriously considering ditching my smart phone for a flip. 

I stoped looking at the tweety once Elon took it over, and made it annoying to use unless you're logged in. Screw that weirdo. 

Dudes a supervillain and not even trying to hide it 

• ThereItIs 1

22 hours ago, NucksNation said:

IMG_5588.jpeg

That’s not what happened. 

EP was asked if he had an injury,…he  then, oh-so briefly, answered the question.

Frank’s insinuating something wholly unwarranted & detrimentally unfair to the player,…when EP would have been equally maligned for ‘not’ answering the question. 

Seravalli can go eat a pile of rocks.  

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Haven't heard from JR.  Would love to hear his opinion and assessment of the season but it is probably best for the team for him to stay out of limelight. PA is taking over well, and deals with the media quite well. JR is prone to be too honest. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, viking mama said:

That’s not what happened. 

EP was asked if he had an injury,…he  then, oh-so briefly, answered the question.

Frank’s insinuating something wholly unwarranted & detrimentally unfair to the player,…when EP would have been equally maligned for ‘not’ answering the question. 

Seravalli can go eat a pile of rocks.  

Not too sure which city this guy lives but do know it’s under a bridge. 

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Decent article; Who knew the "Abbotsford goalie" was that damn good. Had they; Demko could have been rested more and probably

been better off.

Still pisses me of saying next year when this one should have been ours. "Go Panthers."

We were so close this year. My brother's an oilers fan and was raving about how well Silovs played. He doesn't follow the Canucks and didn't believe when I told him that Demko is a much better goalie and would have flipped that series. I have no doubt that with a healthy Demko we're in the finals. Alas , we will never know

Edited by fuzzy
  • Cheers 1