2023-24 Canucks Injury Thread

Grandmaster

“Yeah, it’s awesome,” Soucy told reporters. “Skating by yourself gets a little lonely. Yogi [Canucks skills coach Yogi Svejkovský]’s got great drills, I feel good. Then obviously going into morning skate, it’s nice to actually have other guys out there… they seemed to be moving pretty quick, but it’s good to be out there with the guys.

“It’s close,” Soucy said of when he might return to game action. “I wouldn’t have an exact thing right now. I think that was a big step today. It’s honestly been getting better kind of day by day really quickly, so I think it’d be pretty shortly now.”

Soucy shared that he got back on skates two weeks ago, and also spoke about the injury that took him out, saying he knew right away that he was hurt.

On 12/28/2023 at 10:54 PM, elvis15 said:

“Yeah, it’s awesome,” Soucy told reporters. “Skating by yourself gets a little lonely. Yogi [Canucks skills coach Yogi Svejkovský]’s got great drills, I feel good. Then obviously going into morning skate, it’s nice to actually have other guys out there… they seemed to be moving pretty quick, but it’s good to be out there with the guys.

“It’s close,” Soucy said of when he might return to game action. “I wouldn’t have an exact thing right now. I think that was a big step today. It’s honestly been getting better kind of day by day really quickly, so I think it’d be pretty shortly now.”

Soucy shared that he got back on skates two weeks ago, and also spoke about the injury that took him out, saying he knew right away that he was hurt.

Would be great if he's back for Tuesday's game, but would want him back 100% healthy

Sucks Soucy isn't back yet but like another poster said, best to have him 100% rather than risk a re-injury.. 

Pretty excited though, we definitely need him and shows he was a great pickup by management! 

NJ has been playing well and hope he keeps it up and fights his way back into the line-up, like the edge he brings. 

Can hardly wait until Willander and D-petey make a appearance when ready and I hope both are eased in and not rushed...