2023-24 Canucks Injury Thread

Grandmaster

2 hours ago, elvis15 said:

Yeah, Tocchet has used week to week for a little longer injuries, or at least things that are slightly ambiguous but could be shorter.

My guess is he will be out for about a month. He will come back with 5-6 games left and play 4-5 games before the playoffs

9 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

f he hadn’t of played, YOU and everyone in here would have blown a gasket… why did they play DeSmith against Winnipeg? Easy to second guess now and make that statement.

not really i said he shouldn't have started before the game when there was reports from the morning skate demko had some discomfort.. so u can stfu with your YOU. i've always said demko is overplayed as he tends to fatigue and injure in some ways every year after around 45+ games

• Cheers 1

53 minutes ago, Sativika said:

Have we even had a full healthy roster at any point this season?!?!!??!??

I'd say the Canucks have been relatively healthy this year, seems like better than many teams around them.  Until this run of injuries, it's mostly been Soucy.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, wai_lai416 said:

not really i said he shouldn't have started before the game when there was reports from the morning skate demko had some discomfort.. so u can stfu with your YOU. i've always said demko is overplayed as he tends to fatigue and injure in some ways every year after around 45+ games

Actually, YOU can STFU because I said YOU and everyone else, that includes ME. The way you responded says a lot about you. 

3 hours ago, stawns said:

I'd say the Canucks have been relatively healthy this year, seems like better than many teams around them.  Until this run of injuries, it's mostly been Soucy.

It hasn't been too bad really, or at least it seems that way. If someone has the man games lost stats it might be interesting to compare.

Had to chuckle a bit at Tocchet's interview where he says the players really love DeSmith, so they'll try harder in front of him...block more shots, etc....He then mentions how, in the past he might not have tried so hard if he, "wasn't a big fan of the guy"....

Now I'm picturing fans and pundits alike, scouring RT's playing history and trying to figure out which goalies he "wasn't a big fan of"....:classic_laugh:

54 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Had to chuckle a bit at Tocchet's interview where he says the players really love DeSmith, so they'll try harder in front of him...block more shots, etc....He then mentions how, in the past he might not have tried so hard if he, "wasn't a big fan of the guy"....

Now I'm picturing fans and pundits alike, scouring RT's playing history and trying to figure out which goalies he "wasn't a big fan of"....:classic_laugh:

Off the top of my head, I'm going to suggest Hextall and Roy might be found at the top of that list... :hurhur:

7 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

Actually, YOU can STFU because I said YOU and everyone else, that includes ME. The way you responded says a lot about you. 

should i care because you included yourself? because i clearly stated i didn't want demko to start the game prior and have been saying need to be careful with him as he tend to break down approaching 50 games every year. if you said everyone in general sure but you went out of your way to say YOU. the way you pin shit on ppl say a lot about you irl

5 hours ago, elvis15 said:

It hasn't been too bad really, or at least it seems that way. If someone has the man games lost stats it might be interesting to compare.

Canucks on the lower half of the league.......in the div, only Calgary and Edmonton are lower

https://nhlinjuryviz.blogspot.com/2023/10/202324-team-injury-breakdowns.html?m=1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, wai_lai416 said:

should i care because you included yourself? because i clearly stated i didn't want demko to start the game prior and have been saying need to be careful with him as he tend to break down approaching 50 games every year. if you said everyone in general sure but you went out of your way to say YOU. the way you pin shit on ppl say a lot about you irl

Actually when I said YOU, I was responding to your comment . And it wasn’t just YOU, I said everyone on here would react. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.😂

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Actually when I said YOU, I was responding to your comment . And it wasn’t just YOU, I said everyone on here would react. Sorry if I hurt your feelings.😂

no no feelings hurt i don't mind ppl generalizing me clump me with the rest i don't care i hate it when someone singles me out

29 minutes ago, wai_lai416 said:

no no feelings hurt i don't mind ppl generalizing me clump me with the rest i don't care i hate it when someone singles me out

Again, wasn’t personal, just commenting on what you said.✌️

• Cheers 1