Your Favorite All-Time Canuck

Canuck You

Simple, You only get 1 pick.

Who is your fav ever? And why?

Linden was my fav but Bieksa kinda took that spot and I got to witness that SJ goal live which was an amazing atmosphere, Also just because of his continued support and how much he loves the Nucks not to say Linden doesn't but I guess he is the latest.

image.thumb.png.c4c85d888c94ee4846a7fe6c8997792c.png

Just now, Elias Pettersson said:

The most impressive part of this electrifying play is that the three guys that Bure used as "pylons" in order to score were Scott Niedermayer, Scott Stevens and Martin Brodeur.  All 3 players are in the Hall of Fame...

Bure was McDavid while attacking with the puck before there was McDavid. McDavid is the closest I’ve seen to Pavel in that regard. Absolutely incredible attacking, puck on stick, at speed, from any place on the ice.  200 feet or 20 feet made no difference. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Bure was McDavid while attacking with the puck before there was McDavid. McDavid is the closest I’ve seen to Pavel in that regard. Absolutely incredible attacking, puck on stick, at speed, from any place on the ice.  200 feet or 20 feet made no difference. 

In today's NHL with no red line I think Bure gets 70+ goals.  He would easily be a top 5 player in the NHL and challenge for the scoring title, the Hart and the Rocket Richard trophies...

• Like 1
  • Vintage 3

2 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

In today's NHL with no red line I think Bure gets 70+ goals.  He would easily be a top 5 player in the NHL and challenge for the scoring title, the Hart and the Rocket Richard trophies...

He really would, plus he played in the clutch and grab NHL, too!

Edited by Johngould21
  • Like 2
  • ThereItIs 1

4 minutes ago, Elias Pettersson said:

The most impressive part of this electrifying play is that the three guys that Bure used as "pylons" in order to score were Scott Niedermayer, Scott Stevens and Martin Brodeur.  All 3 players are in the Hall of Fame...

Strangely Scott and Scott and Marty all have cup rings. But Bure does not.

Great player and goal scorer. But I'd take Brodeur and Niedermayer in their primes any day.