Frank Seravelli takes shot at Vancouvers fans

spook007

Posted (edited)

He's just salty that: 

1. he got called out by Hronek, (I meant Zadorov, herpaderpderp)

2. he got called out by the fanbase for the fraud that he is

3. he has to deal with Deadmonton as his "home base".

fuck-em.gif

Edited by 6of1_halfdozenofother
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

just because in one community people are knowledgeable about different economical opportunities and cultures and travel to different cities on different continents occasionally,and one community works in an oil rig and obsessed with one type of industry, "They're Douches, They don't work and live in one place like communists should", "us oil people, all we do is our stuff, Edmonton Yeah, Gas Yeah Us"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Have lived all over Canada including Edmonton and Calgary. 
‘Vancouver is very different than the rest of Canada and lord it is expensive he is right there.  It is also my favourite place in Canada and after 20 years in Ontario’s purgatory I am willing to accept moving from a massive house with pool to what looks like will likely be a duplex or condo just to be back there. 
‘Alberta is more different than the rest of Canada in urban centres, the rural areas aren’t as variable. 
‘This is a stupid thing to say for a national TV celebrity in a challenging industry to get into. 

• Like 2

In my humble opinion Serevalli is an example of the perfect person to be a Canuck hater. I welcome his dislike of Vancouver, the Canucks and their fans like it is a badge of honour. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Then why post here? 

Good point - trying to talk some sense to a few but to no avail or point 

the Nucks have made mismanagement mistakes time and time again and the fans seem to go along with them in stride with an arrogant defiance like the team is golden 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Maniwaki Mauler said:

Good point - trying to talk some sense to a few but to no avail or point 

the Nucks have made mismanagement mistakes time and time again and the fans seem to go along with them in stride with an arrogant defiance like the team is golden 

So if you’re not a fan then why post here? 

• Cheers 1