Frank Seravelli takes shot at Vancouvers fans

spook007

I was never fond of his attitude on podcasts. He seems always so sure of his opinion being right.  I found him still somewhat bearable to listen to - until now after he decides to generalize the fanbase as douches. 

• Like 1

Never liked his snotty attitude.  He's like one of those ego maniacal puffer fish broadcasters that likes to listen to himself talk.

He's a major douche I can do without. 

'Mute button' for sure.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

Does this look like the face of a guy who likes to work hard, get dirty and roll around in a pool of oil?

Image result for seravalli

Seravalli was on Alberta radio when he made the comments and probably feared for his life, so he tried to suck up to his redneck audience. F'n sellout. 

I still can't believe this douche nozzle is only 1 year older than me.

• Haha 3
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Chickenspear said:

I still can't believe this douche nozzle is only 1 year older than me.

Dude looks ancient doesn’t he?  The dark side ages people terribly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

11 hours ago, Maniwaki Mauler said:

vancouver fans have a tendency to be arrogant having never won a cup 

humble pie can go a long way 

Pssst.. i'm going to tell you a secret. Fans don't win cups. No fan has ever won a cup from any city ever. 

Not only do fans not win cups and can take no credit for winning said cups.. the only thing worse than a fan that thinks they have some claim on a cup is a fan like edmonton or toronto fans that think they have some claim on a cup that was won by a team decades ago.. in many cases before they were born. 

• ThereItIs 2

5 hours ago, Chon derry said:

Apperantly he’s caught wind of our hatred. 

LOL does he have oil rig pics on his wall?

Maybe he's a shareholder and gets discounts on barrels to use as hair product. Talk about douchey. And the voice of a seagull....stay with the Oiler fans. You fit right in, Frank.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Baratheon said:

When is he on Halford and Brough next?  I’d like to hear that conversation.  (Not sure the other shows would roast him appropriately)

I would LOVE to hear that!!!!

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 hours ago, Chon derry said:

Apperantly he’s caught wind of our hatred. 

The guy was like yeah may have gone too far but I'm doubling down. 

• Cheers 1

7 hours ago, Nucker67 said:

Does this look like the face of a guy who likes to work hard, get dirty and roll around in a pool of oil?

Image result for seravalli

Seravalli was on Alberta radio when he made the comments and probably feared for his life, so he tried to suck up to his redneck audience. F'n sellout. 

Maybe rolling around in deep fryer oil would be a more appropriate statement.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Cromeslab said:

lol OP worst link ever.Ignore or don’t click on this stuff we have journalists and clickbateists

Sorry amigo... 

Didn't know how else to post it 🙄...  

IK'm learning... unlike that clown, I'm actually old, so I've got an excuse...I think... 😂

• Like 1

Well, can I just say to you all, thanks for feed back... 

Obviously I was not the only one getting cheesed off with that w⚓....

Some folks have a platform to spread hate... 

Never mind, didn't realise he was such a sleazy muppet... One less to pay attention to I'm the future...

• Like 1

NEVER BEEN TO EDMONTON..I HEAR ITS FAIRLY FLAT AND YA BEST THING THEY GOT IS THE MALL.NO GOOD FISH NO GOOD SCENERY AND BUNCH OVER PAID OIL RIGGERS THAT GET PAID BIG MONEY FOR BABY SITTING I HEAR..NOT ALL BUT LOTS...NO COMPARISON TO THE SOUTH COAST AND YA ITS EXPENSIVE HERE BUT US PIONEERS WORKED HARD FOR EVERYTHING....THE DALLAS STARS WILL WIN THIS SERIES IM PULLING FOR THEM..I KNOW EVERYONE WANT A CANADIAN TEAM TO WIN BUT YA LOTS OF CANADIANS ON DALLAS TOO...FROM B.C LIKE BENN.

Posted (edited)

Disappointing comments tbh, I've liked Frank & thought he was a really good reporter. He obviously has sources..

I think the worst part is him throughout the playoffs claiming to be 'an early believer' in our team as if he was an ally in the face of criticism from our market that he was pro Oilers in the last series.... then he comes on EDM radio & completely tosses that in the trash, proving his defense wrong with those comments 

Which is fine, but it ultimately makes himself seem less serious as a national/non-biased media guy. 

Ultimately its always been us against the world, and now that the Canucks are back again, we are hated again. More people are joining the world that's against us - I guess Frank is just the latest.

I love this re-realization, bring it on. 

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Frank Seravelli is nothing more than a fat thinned haired gambling addict! Who cares what that fat fuck thinks!
I listened to that dude do an interview like 3 months ago where he claimed Nick Dowd would be traded for a 1st Round Pick at the Trade Deadline..
To confident he offered to bet "one mortgage payment" The guy is a fool. Once again, Who cares what that fat fuck thinks!