Frank Seravelli takes shot at Vancouvers fans

spook007

12 hours ago, spook007 said:

https://www.canucksdaily.com/nhl-team/vancouver-canucks/frank-seravalli-takes-shots-at-the-canucks-the-city-and-it-fans

What on earth is he on about?

Canucks have a great fan base, and I just wonder how many teams have fans so invested as Canucks fans. 

The Canucks made a weird decision to close down their fan web page, but within days the fans themselves (thank you @Ribs) reopened their own. 

Just because fans don't roll around in the streets and stink of pee/vomit doesn't make them less invested than the Oilers. 

They had 1st OA so many times they had to change the system, and when they finally got a generational talent, they behaved as if they had been rolling since the 80's... 

Canucks sucked for more than a decade, and yet they still filled their barn... 

Maybe I am wrong or missing something here, but I think that kind of garbage journalism is unwarranted and belongs in the gutters...

What an arse....

PS. I rarely ever start topics, so....

Saravelli before his takes Mr Rogers Clown GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bob Long said:

Man some Vancouver girl must have really rejected him hard.

I bet he has better luck with those classy "Rig-Pig" Girls....

giphy.gif

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, -dlc- said:

A "hard workin Albertan"?

or maybe....

Frank, that you?

She/he's gone now. Had a few chances and this is just admittedly someone yanking our chain.

Oh, Deb, you are too fast. You didn't give me an opportunity to tell him where to go and what to do 🙂 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RupertKBD said:

I have to question Frank's knowledge of Edmonton....they have a wealthy area too....

...it's called Fort McMurray....

They have different definition of "wealth". Fort McMurray "wealth" is the size of a single raise in some Vancouver home poker games lol.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Maniwaki Mauler said:

vancouver fans have a tendency to be arrogant having never won a cup 

humble pie can go a long way 

We actually won The Stanley Cup in 1915 - long before Edmonton was nothing more than a piece of Buffalo Turd on the side of the tracks at a Whistlestop somewhere out on the cold barren prairies moonscape.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, RU SERIOUS said:

I bet he has better luck with those classy "Rig-Pig" Girls....

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, R3aL said:

lucky she didn't hit her head bad jeez rough night

She sortta does look a bit like someone that would do that (I.e./ kelowna Girls)

• Haha 1

Does this look like the face of a guy who likes to work hard, get dirty and roll around in a pool of oil?

Image result for seravalli

Seravalli was on Alberta radio when he made the comments and probably feared for his life, so he tried to suck up to his redneck audience. F'n sellout. 

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, RomanPer said:

They have different definition of "wealth". Fort McMurray "wealth" is the size of a single raise in some Vancouver home poker games lol.

Amazingly, for all the Bullshit that comes outta that place, it's funny that Albertan's have the highest personal debt (by a longshot) of anyone else in the entire country, With Ft. mac itself being the most indebted people in Canada and North America -also with the highest delinquency rate in the entire country.   

Nothing like facts and not the crap they put on those "Move to Alberta/Alberta is Calling" Propoganda TV commercials that prey on the uninformed and desperate folks that can't "make-it " or "fit-in" anywhere else in the entire country or who are running away from their past lives. (The two main groups that make up 95% of Alberta - the place of last hope.)

Here's a story right from their own backyard.....https://calgary.citynews.ca/2024/03/06/alberta-equifax-consumer-debt/#:~:text=Posted Mar 6%2C 2024 2,Edmonton residents had %2423%2C 719.

So much for the promised land.......

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Like 1
  • Vintage 1
  • ThereItIs 1

15 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

roll around in a pool of oil?

This part, probably yes.  Because it sure looks like he absorbed a lot of it to look like that at 36.

(after all, petroleum is toxic and too much exposure can cause premature aging and death)

• Haha 1

Just now, erkayloomeh said:

I'm wondering how sekeres and Price feel about that. He's a regular on there show. I wonder if FS gets paid his appearances on there show. 

A number of people would turn him off now. 

they'll love it, those two made a career (I'm assuming, although I suspect both have wives with good paying jobs) of stirring crap up here. They'll try to re-milk the issue for all they can. 

• Cheers 2

36 minutes ago, erkayloomeh said:

I'm wondering how sekeres and Price feel about that. He's a regular on there show. I wonder if FS gets paid his appearances on there show. 

A number of people would turn him off now. 

Yeah I second Bob on this.   He's a perfect fit for that show.

• Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

What I don't get is how this guy is my age, yet he looks like hes old enough to be my father.

and sounds like he's 11. 

• Haha 2