Frank Seravelli takes shot at Vancouvers fans

spook007

13 hours ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

NEVER BEEN TO EDMONTON..I HEAR ITS FAIRLY FLAT AND YA BEST THING THEY GOT IS THE MALL.NO GOOD FISH NO GOOD SCENERY AND BUNCH OVER PAID OIL RIGGERS THAT GET PAID BIG MONEY FOR BABY SITTING I HEAR..NOT ALL BUT LOTS...NO COMPARISON TO THE SOUTH COAST AND YA ITS EXPENSIVE HERE BUT US PIONEERS WORKED HARD FOR EVERYTHING....THE DALLAS STARS WILL WIN THIS SERIES IM PULLING FOR THEM..I KNOW EVERYONE WANT A CANADIAN TEAM TO WIN BUT YA LOTS OF CANADIANS ON DALLAS TOO...FROM B.C LIKE BENN.

I live in Edmonton (Born in Surrey).  We have one of the longest river valley filled with bike paths, hiking and mountain bike trails.  The scenery is pretty nice.

Here is a break down of the bike path.   The mountain bike paths are not included.
100km route break down:
- 5km of light gravel
- 95km of paved road
- 40% redundancy (going back the way you came) Some sections are on only one side of the river, due to geography.
- 3% of the 100km ridden next to passing cars

I hate people slagging on Edmonton without ever coming here and truly seeing what it has to offer.

2 minutes ago, DANJR said:

I live in Edmonton (Born in Surrey).  We have one of the longest river valley filled with bike paths, hiking and mountain bike trails.  The scenery is pretty nice.

Here is a break down of the bike path.   The mountain bike paths are not included.
100km route break down:
- 5km of light gravel
- 95km of paved road
- 40% redundancy (going back the way you came) Some sections are on only one side of the river, due to geography.

I hate people slagging on Edmonton without ever coming here and truly seeing what it has to offer.

While I agree the river valley is beautiful - there is the rest of Edmonton to consider as well, which I actually think looks A LOT like Surrey in most parts haha 

• Like 1

There are some guys who are legitimately connected to player agents.  I have noticed that a lot of those guys seem to be the ones who are ridiculed for being dumb.  I’m thinking that this isn’t a coincidence.  Perhaps some people are granted access because they’re easy to manipulate. 
Not saying… I’m just saying…

17 hours ago, spook007 said:

Sorry amigo... 

Didn't know how else to post it 🙄...  

IK'm learning... unlike that clown, I'm actually old, so I've got an excuse...I think... 😂

all good spook,Just don’t give clowns like him clicks that’s my mantra

• Cheers 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 7:29 AM, Bob Long said:

Just be thankful he didn't try to fit in here by stuffing himself into Lulu Lemon. No one wants to see that.

Side note....

Am I the only male on the planet that is upset I can't buy 9 inch Lulu shorts?

Edited by chris12345
  • Haha 1

His clown isn’t a insider or a even a decent analyst

nothing he says happens or even comes close. He’s a usesfull as a poop in the street. 

Frank should stick to predicting the weather since  it’s ok to always be wrong.

5 hours ago, DANJR said:

100km route break down:
- 5km of light gravel
- 95km of paved road

IF YOU THINK HAVING THAT BIKE PATH IS SO BEAUTIFUL .HELP YOURSELF TO HAPPINESS....IT MUST BE JUST AMAZING..DOWNTOWN EASTSIDE HAS MORE CHARACTER THAN THAT..OR BETTER YET STAMLEY PARK.

1 hour ago, Combover said:

He’s a usesfull as a poop in the street. 

Actually, a poop in the street has more use.  Once it gets flushed into the drainage system, it becomes nutrients that help sustain life.

Frank "the jank" Seravalli on the other hand... complete waste of skin.

23 minutes ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

IF YOU THINK HAVING THAT BIKE PATH IS SO BEAUTIFUL .HELP YOURSELF TO HAPPINESS....IT MUST BE JUST AMAZING..DOWNTOWN EASTSIDE HAS MORE CHARACTER THAN THAT..OR BETTER YET STAMLEY PARK.

At least I can play outdoor hockey.  And afford to live close to the river valley.  Can you live close to Stanley Park?

• Like 1

On 5/27/2024 at 2:07 AM, Iron Fist said:

just because in one community people are knowledgeable about different economical opportunities and cultures and travel to different cities on different continents occasionally,and one community works in an oil rig and obsessed with one type of industry, "They're Douches, They don't work and live in one place like communists should", "us oil people, all we do is our stuff, Edmonton Yeah, Gas Yeah Us"

I've spent close to twenty years off and on over my life in Alberta and I dont know a single person who fits your description, if you actually believe this is the norm you have a very bad grasp on reality. 

1 hour ago, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

I've lived in BC and Alberta for long periods of time and both places have their beauty and their advantages, both have their ugly and disadvantages. Tossing off so hard about a place you already stated you've never been makes you look uneducated and childish.  

• Like 2

Are Vancouver fans arrogant, loud and sensitive? Yes. But they’re also passionate and supportive and dreamers of those team. 

What Frank doesn’t understand is that the Canucks have a PROVINCIAL fanbase.  And all over this great province there’s Miners, Lumberjacks, Roughnecks, Farmers, cowboys, Fishermen, factory workers and a whole wide range of other blue collar supporters from all walks of life.

And we have many differences, but the one thing that brings us together is cheering on our team win or lose. 

Frank have we won anything, No? But did we play in a league of 6 teams where you only won 2 rounds to win a cup? Also No! 
 We’ve also never drafted first overall or spent a decade tanking on purpose. 
 We support this team win or lose, how many teams can you say that about Frank??! 

Stick to your insider leaks, news and speculation and STFU about your opinions because you, Mr Servalli, don’t understand Sweet Fuck All about BC Hockey Culture. 

2 hours ago, 6YPE said:

I've lived in BC and Alberta for long periods of time and both places have their beauty and their advantages, both have their ugly and disadvantages. Tossing off so hard about a place you already stated you've never been makes you look uneducated and childish.  

DONT NEED TO GO THERE ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT THANMONTANA OR MANITOBA I BET DRY SMALL BUTES AND NO OCEAN NO BIG MOUNTAINS NOT THE FORESTS I HAVE AND YA NOT AS COLD..YOU CAN HAVE ALBERTA ALL DAY LONG AND MAKE YOUR RIG PIG MONEY...ILL TAKE THE WEST COAST ANY DAY ..ITS THE BEST AREA IN THE WORLD THATS WHY THE REAL ESTATE IS SO HIGH AND EVERYONE WANT TO MOVE HERE JUST NOT EASY.

• Like 1

On 5/28/2024 at 11:38 PM, HOCKEYGOD77 said:

DONT NEED TO GO THERE ITS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT THANMONTANA OR MANITOBA I BET DRY SMALL BUTES AND NO OCEAN NO BIG MOUNTAINS NOT THE FORESTS I HAVE AND YA NOT AS COLD..YOU CAN HAVE ALBERTA ALL DAY LONG AND MAKE YOUR RIG PIG MONEY...ILL TAKE THE WEST COAST ANY DAY ..ITS THE BEST AREA IN THE WORLD THATS WHY THE REAL ESTATE IS SO HIGH AND EVERYONE WANT TO MOVE HERE JUST NOT EASY.

Yup. The rest of Canada (except the southern tip of Nova Scotia) suffers through brutal winters and horrid summers. They see us counting flowers in January and relaxing on our beaches in August. They are jealous and always have been. They used to be able to afford to retire here. But that dream is gone because they can’t afford to anymore. So they’re even more jealous and angry. They know they are stuck in the sh*t holes they currently live with no hope to move here. F ‘em. They’re losers. Alf gets joy from their suffering. 

Posted (edited)

ITS NOP PERFECT BY ANY MEANS BUT NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO THERE ARE AWESOME PEOPLE AND BIZZARE OR CRAZY ONES.THATS LIFE..BUT AS FAR AS NATURAL BEAUTY AND JUST OVERALL ENVIRONMENT I DONT SEE MUCH BETTER ..SURE IT RAINS BUT THAT IS WHY ITS SO BEAUTIFUL.THE WATER DRINKING IS BY FAR THE BEST ..NEED TO KEEP IT THAT WAY SNOW ETC.THE GOVERNMENT COULD DO A BETTER JOB IN IMPROVING THE INFRASTRUCTURES...ITS BIT CROWDED AND NEED TO BE ADDRESSED.

Edited by HOCKEYGOD77
SPELLING
  • Confused 1

Interesting theory from reddit:

Seravalli was the first one to report last year on Mikheyev going under the knife for his knee despite playing the first half of the season. Rachel Doerrie was fired a couple days later, allegedly for leaking stuff to the media. They’ve both mentioned in the past that they have a relationship from their time in NJ. Since then we’ve seen Seravalli take a much stronger anti-Canucks bend.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, DSVII said:

Interesting theory from reddit:

Seravalli was the first one to report last year on Mikheyev going under the knife for his knee despite playing the first half of the season. Rachel Doerrie was fired a couple days later, allegedly for leaking stuff to the media. They’ve both mentioned in the past that they have a relationship from their time in NJ. Since then we’ve seen Seravalli take a much stronger anti-Canucks bend.

Great catch amigo.. Thank you.

• Cheers 1