[Report] Sabres won't sign Vancouver-native Mats Lindgren Jr.

Always remembered his Dad playing for the Islanders.

I forgot he spent one season in Vancouver.

2002-2003.

As for Jr. he got 44 points in Kamloops. But not sure he offers more than say what Woo would offer. He is younger at 19, and 20 in August.

56 minutes ago, Captain insano said:

I like free

Nothing is free.  He'll take an AHL roster spot and coaching attention.  Unless the Canucks can shove him onto an ECHL club and he accepts, there are better options for the Canucks already in-house.

2 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

Nothing is free.  He'll take an AHL roster spot and coaching attention.  Unless the Canucks can shove him onto an ECHL club and he accepts, there are better options for the Canucks already in-house.

I bet you're fun at party’s, kids 19 and you already got his future figured out you should be a scout 🤣

5 hours ago, Sabrefan1 said:

If a perennial home for the playoffs team like the Sabres don't want you, chances are a Stanley Cup competitor like the Canucks have less than zero interest in you.  Lindgren will likely land with a defence needy team that believes that they can "coach him up" in the AHL.

I mean Abby Canucks might want him....

• chaos 1

18 minutes ago, 24K said:

I mean Abby Canucks might want him....

Letting Woo walk from the sounds of it, so I doubt it. Brisebois, Wolanin, Hirose, Mynio, D Petey, and Kudryavtsev, is he AHL eligible next season? Those are just the left handed guys. Which Lindgren is himself. Wolanin might be gone, but remains to be seen. If the Lindholm trade didn't happen, I still think we don't even bother signing Jurmo. For the exact reason there's no real spot for him.

This is what a club gets when they pay a craperolla D man almost 12 per. Is Dahlin the worst contract in the league now? My Goodness he’s bad. Such a bad contract. Sabres are doomed to being horrible while they have Dahlin. 

• Confused 1