[Specualtion/Banter] Draisaitl being recruited to BOS when contract expires? Pastrnak speaks up

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, qwijjibo said:

Yup. My mistake. It was Benning. Gillis actually lodged a tampering complaint against Toronto.  I got my wires crossed 

(shares drink with you)

who’s our designated driver then?

Edited by RWJC
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

23 hours ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Great player wants other great player to join their team. I am sure 29 other teams have players that'd love to play with Draisaitl too. But to their credit, they do have cap flexibility. If they sign short term options this summer, leaves them open to target Draisaitl next summer. Adding Lindholm this summer and Draisaitl next summer would be kinda wild.

As his number on his back states

On 5/31/2024 at 9:35 AM, RWJC said:

Some of our players have expressed to Lindholm a desire for him to extend with the club so posting this as well for discussion sake. 

This just in

League approves early signing to Boston for Draisatl.

League also penalizing Canucks for tampering by speaking out about Lindholm before free agency 

🤣

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Komodo0921 said:

My thoughts, exactly

When it's a gm specifically talking a player who is under contract to another team.  Players aren't subject to the tampering rules because they have nothing to do with actually signing a player to a contract.  It's silly to suggest that a player commenting on how much they'd love to play with another player is tampering