[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

McWhiner and Dryercycle showing they are pretty much PP guys. They are less than average 5 on 5. 

We've all known this for quite a while. It's why Mcbaby whines so damn hard for them.

What's really unacceptable tho is Draiheave getting away with intent to injure, because at some point players will dish out the accountability when the league won't and it will be ugly .

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

We've all known this for quite a while. It's why Mcbaby whines so damn hard for them.

What's really unacceptable tho is Draiheave getting away with intent to injure, because at some point players will dish out the accountability when the league won't and it will be ugly .

The list of players (clubs) that will get revenge on dr. Drai is long. The Panthers will focus on winning, but next regular season we might see something very nasty happen to him. 

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

McWhiner and Dryercycle showing they are pretty much PP guys. They are less than average 5 on 5. 

💯 all they want to talk about is the PP 

whine we aren’t getting enough pps 

if they would have called that one over the glass call 

blah blah blah hit a post…missed call … whaa whaa 

can’t win 5 on 5 

so the coach crys at every conference about pp and what ifs. 

mcbitch talks about drawing more pps and how they can capitalize on it

Meanwhile Florida just keeps playing the way they play.  great defensively top tier goaltending solid on face offs fast and physical.  The Coach is stone cold in the interviews and doesn’t whine like an entitled bitch non stop. 

if the oilers expected to win on the PP then the series was over before it  began. 

maybe talk about how to  be more discipline instead of refs refs refs.

then knee guys, butt end guys,flying elbow guys, groin spear guys fly by cowardly punch guys but the refs are unfair lolololololololol. 

just such a loser mentality coming from Soiler country. 

Edited by Combover
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

38 minutes ago, Alflives said:

The list of players (clubs) that will get revenge on dr. Drai is long. The Panthers will focus on winning, but next regular season we might see something very nasty happen to him. 

what if he tries it again? what if he tries a cross check to the face, or a slew foot next game? I mean why not, he's getting away with it. 

• ThereItIs 1

30 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

what if he tries it again? what if he tries a cross check to the face, or a slew foot next game? I mean why not, he's getting away with it. 

Good point. Hadn’t thought of that. At some point the league will need to stop pandering to McWhiner and Dryercycle. If not then you are 100% correct; opponents will take immediate action. We will see something very nasty. 

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Good point. Hadn’t thought of that. At some point the league will need to stop pandering to McWhiner and Dryercycle. If not then you are 100% correct; opponents will take immediate action. We will see something very nasty. 

I could see a guy like Sam B losing it and doing something very bad. 

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Perry will be in as per TSN.....lol

The Coilers are totally a mess. They don’t deserve to be in the Cup Final. Joke team. Joke players. Joke city. Joke fans. Total friggin’ joke. 

• Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

If the officials don't act, the players will. It won't be pretty if that happens.

• ThereItIs 1

What I found interesting was how Sportsnet website had zero stories about potential Drysatl disciplinary action immediately after the game, even though it was all people were talking about in the comments section of the game articles, almost like Sportsnet was trying to keep as quiet on it as possible so to not draw further media attention to it. And then as soon as they learned there would be no disciplinary action, there were three or four stories / videos about how he escaped this one.  If it was a Canuck, you just know after the game they’d have surveys up on how many games he should be suspended for.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CanuckDownUnder said:

If the officials don't act, the players will. It won't be pretty if that happens.

I dunno, personally I'd love to see McDiver and Crysaitl get what they have coming to them.

I really find it highly suspicious that right after Soucy got suspended our total physical game went non-existent , You could tell the Nucks were afraid to get grime.

I'm totally convinced that there is an agenda, How that Dry cheap shot didn't get at least 1 game is beyond me..or at least a 5 and thrown out that game..like what the actual fuck man! 

Like others have suggested I've never seen a team cry and whine so much for power-play's , It's like the expect to play 97% of the game on the PP! 

One thing I think will work for the Cats is that those 2 will probably be more cautious on the ice knowing they are marked, Hope it works as a distraction..and eventually one of them get's lay'd out.

• Cheers 1

Gotta chuckle a bit at all the ink being spilled about these "devastating" injuries to Nurse and Kane..... :classic_rolleyes:

It's like if the Canucks had to play without Cole and Lafferty....."whatever will we do? We're doomed!" :frantic:

4 minutes ago, RupertKBD said:

Gotta chuckle a bit at all the ink being spilled about these "devastating" injuries to Nurse and Kane..... :classic_rolleyes:

It's like if the Canucks had to play without Cole and Lafferty....."whatever will we do? We're doomed!" :frantic:

they'd be better off without those two in the lineup. 

On 6/11/2024 at 8:51 PM, Slegr said:

One of the sour spots about no discipline for Draisatl is we all know the guy can be super dirty, yet again, he escapes because he’s also a superstar. 

see Malkin crosschecking Mitchell head first into the boards.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

they'd be better off without those two in the lineup. 

Maybe, but not much....looks like Corey Perry is Kane's replacement.

Nurse? For sure....