[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 hour ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

The media and mainstream crowd are afraid to be wrong. So they're all saying the same thing in the hope it will eventually be true if they say it enough times.

I noticed that too.

It’s like they can’t accept that their narrative isn’t going to plan.

But in reality they’re just towing the company line that Rogers is feeding them. Their whole marketing campaign has been pro Oilers and bringing the cup “home”

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

5 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I noticed that too.

It’s like they can’t accept that their narrative isn’t going to plan.

But in reality they’re just towing the company line that Rogers is feeding them. Their whole marketing campaign has been pro Oilers and bringing the cup “home”

Rogers is on the building, it owns the network, and pays McD millions in endorsements. 

"We backed the loser" prob won't sell more phones im guessing.

• ThereItIs 1

10 free agents signings.

When is last time nux had a #2 pick? Hank? 

Granted nux did well with QH and EP and one can argue QH was #1 in his draft class and EP #2 in retrospect. 

Edited by Jaimito
  • Like 2
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

10 free agents signings.

When is last time nux had a #2 pick? Hank? 

Granted nux did well with QH and EP and one can argue QH was #1 in his draft class and EP #2 in retrospect. 

Vegas built their Cup winner almost totally through trades and free agency. I like how Allvin used draft picks and prospects as currency to get better players via trade. That’s how to win Cups now. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

14 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Imagine Oilers winning three games and lose in game 7. 

Coilers will lose tonight. McWiner Baby will cry. Dryercycle will sob. Coiler fans will weep. 
And Alf will feel great joy watching them all suffer. F that team and their fans. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Coilers will lose tonight. McWiner Baby will cry. Dryercycle will sob. Coiler fans will weep. 
And Alf will feel great joy watching them all suffer. F that team and their fans. 

Gazdic and Whitney are on suicide watch. So is the entire broadcasting team.

• Haha 2
  • ThereItIs 2

WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! GO YOU FLEA INFESTED RATS GO!!!!!

$66M BABY

In the spirit of what will be the last game of this glorious season for our beloved Canuck, I present a chance in sharing $66M

image.png.f83ec0399a01a845794cb1f0a10f3578.png

Usual rules Apply:

1) I decide who gets what 

2) have to have posted in this thread to qualify;

3) those on my ignore list will not be ignored should the big one hit. They will receive something, just a little less than anyone else ... oh, and the invites to the celebratory dinner to pick up checks will be lost in the mail for them

Personal Note: pleasure to have followed our Beloved Canucks here with you all, even those on my ignore list trying hard to root for the Canucks but failing miserably. Next year will be the year, I feel it in my bones. I look forward to the wit, retorts, outrageous lies we will tell and of course see our Canucks bring the Cup back to Canada. See you all back next year and hopefully our little community grows. 

GO CANUCKS GO!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Although I don't want either team to win. I get a small amount of satisfaction thinking a couple of one time Canucks or at least in the system are helping to defeat the coilers.

• chaos 1