[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

Weird how both the Celtics and Panthers go up 3 games to none, then both get blown out in game 4.  Watch them both wrap it up in game 5.

Imagine if both lose in 7? That would be nuts, it’s never happened in the NBA.

Just now, gwarrior said:

I would have been fine with the Oilers if they hadn't started the "Canada's team" bullshit. That like the lame fucker trying to give himself a nickname. And their diving and constant bitching. Just play the fucking game.

Its total b.s dude. Wont catch me alive cheering for the coilers as a team. Their current cast are dishonorable as people and as players and dont have my respect. If anything im cheering more against edmonton then i am for the cats. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Guess we shouldn’t have cheered when we beat them 8-1 earlier in the season, it came back to bite us.

I'm...... I'm sorry, at what point were we down 3-0 in the series and beat them 8-1? Oh wait, that was the season opener. Don't forget that those SAME Oilers almost shit the bed and lost to a 3rd string goalie!!!!! 

• Like 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

I'm...... I'm sorry, at what point were we down 3-0 in the series and beat them 8-1? Oh wait, that was the season opener. Don't forget that those SAME Oilers almost shit the bed and lost to a 3rd string goalie!!!!! 

Shitting on fans for cheering for their team is just dumb, especially in the SCF.

7 minutes ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Its total b.s dude. Wont catch me alive cheering for the coilers as a team. Their current cast are dishonorable as people and as players and dont have my respect. If anything im cheering more against edmonton then i am for the cats. 

The way I look at it, didn't the rest of Canada turn on us in 2011? And then expect us to cheer for them when they made it to a final? 2 way street or no way street you fucking jag offs!!!!!

Just now, XxNaslundxX said:

for me its like how can you watch the Canucks lose draft position during past years, never win a first overall, and cheer for a team (Oilers) that lucked their way into four first overall picks and backed their way into a second generational talent out of complete ineptness and incompetence.  To make matters worse we have the national media shoving them down our throats as if they represent our "Canadian" interests.  Hey cheer for who you want, but if you are cheering for the oilers here you have no pride.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • ThereItIs 1

3 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

You know what I can't stand, is a team that got fucking handed SO many golden ticket 1st overall picks that they fucked the system up for everyone else, like the Canucks to actually have a shot at a top 2 pick. And they needed so many and they STILL couldn't be competitive. And their fans act like they can walk on water, and their god like. So yeah, I'm gonna shit on them and their fan base.

Just curious, how elated were you when Vegas won the Cup?

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

I wanted them gone soon as the playoffs started. Put it this way, when the Canucks either miss the playoffs or ar eliminated, I don't really have a team I want to win, I have an "anyone but you" list. Soon as the nux were out, Edmonton made that list for the playoffs. That still hasn't changed.

If the Canucks are out  usually pick a few team I’d like to see win, I did cheer for Vegas because I love going there and spent a lot of time there. I also cheered for the Caps because I wanted to see Ovi get one. This time around I was going for any Canadian team first, except the Leafs, but I’m actually OK with Florida winning it too.

A better HNIC panel would be talking next game already ..

geezus  ,  did the Oilers win the Cup and Nurse just validate his contract with a goal?

All I saw was Skinner finally getting some puck luck for the sake of Panther fans.

6 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

A better HNIC panel would be talking next game already ..

geezus  ,  did the Oilers win the Cup and Nurse just validate his contract with a goal?

All I saw was Skinner finally getting some puck luck for the sake of Panther fans.

To be fair they’re playing to Canada and the Canadian team won. 

Now would they do this for the Canucks down 3-1? Nope 😂