[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

I don't see EDM as a Canadian team with Canadian players. I see them as the despised enemy - since the 80s. It has never changed, I hate that "horseshoe up the ass" team, always have.

I can't watch these games, I'd be throwing stuff at the TV. Not worth it. NHL wants McFuckface to win, so he will. 

• Like 1
  • Vintage 2

20 minutes ago, Gurn said:

I wonder:

would there still be 3 days between games, if it were the Canucks playing Florida?

Doesn't the extra day off, favour the team with the least depth?

Not to mention a week off before the Finals began. NHL wants to make sure the Oilers are well rested I guess. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

20 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

I don't see EDM as a Canadian team with Canadian players. I see them as the despised enemy - since the 80s. It has never changed, I hate that "horseshoe up the ass" team, always have.

I can't watch these games, I'd be throwing stuff at the TV. Not worth it. NHL wants McFuckface to win, so he will. 

The oilers and their fans are like the guy that drives around in the brand new Porsche, who pulls up beside you in your Honda and gives you a smug look as if to mock you...the truth is buddy won the lottery and bought the Porsche, and up till that point he was pissing away his money, driving a beater, was in debt, and was on his third marriage. 

Now he acts successful and wants everyone to envy him.

• Vintage 2

59 minutes ago, Nucker67 said:

Not to mention a week off before the Finals began. NHL wants to make sure the Oilers are well rested I guess. 

The Oilers only had 5 days off and that’s because they closed out Dallas in 6, had it gone to 7 they would have only had 3 days off. The schedules were already set before the Oilers won.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, cripplereh said:

Well to me no matter how this turns out McDavids records will have an asterics attacked as when others set records they had one day off not two.

That makes a big difference.

So did Florida.

37 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Good job, ain't happening, no game tonight.

Oh good grief - NHL wants a playoff game to go to July soon....SMH - 3 days between games....

• Cheers 1

Well, well, well, here we go ... a chance for the Cats to finally spear McJesus right in his CUP-aspirations!!!!!!!

I present a chance at winning a small slice of $18M ... but only if we hit the big one.

image.png.b773165e19f3c99da31fe71fa22b4d9e.png

Usual rules apply and yes, the residents of my ignore list will be ... well, ignored ... other than getting a bucket of sand, a 5lbs sledge and instruction manual if they can't figure out what to do with said items. 

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

GO YOU FLEABAGS GO!!!

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

5 hours ago, Rocket-68 said:

Well, well, well, here we go ... a chance for the Cats to finally spear McJesus right in his CUP-aspirations!!!!!!!

I present a chance at winning a small slice of $18M ... but only if we hit the big one.

image.png.b773165e19f3c99da31fe71fa22b4d9e.png

Usual rules apply and yes, the residents of my ignore list will be ... well, ignored ... other than getting a bucket of sand, a 5lbs sledge and instruction manual if they can't figure out what to do with said items. 

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

GO YOU FLEABAGS GO!!!

I wish they dumped the Extra. I find it frustrating they still print out your numbers even when you say no. Just to twist that knife into you that you could have won $500k.

• chaos 1

6 hours ago, Heretic said:

I don't always predict a shut out, but when I do, it usually never happens.

Shut out for Skinner tonight!

I see your strategy. I'm going to not watch the game for good luck.

That way if Edmonton wins it's less painful too. And outside of Kevin, I am sick of the Pro-Edmonton propaganda panel.

I'm sick of Cuthbert and Simpson going on and on and on about the Oilers.

And once again. If Florida wins. You're welcome.

Edited by Ghostsof1915
  • Cheers 1

I think its great the Oilers have come back and taken it to 6 games.

It says good things about the quality of the Canucks.

We took the Oil to 7 games with a 3rd string goalie and Pettersson at 70%.

I like our chances next year if management can make some critical signings and add some toughness on the 4th line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cripplereh said:

Exactly,to me that's way to long as two days should be the time every year.

It is the longest distance ever travelled for a playoff is so quite understandable, funny, Florida fans aren’t complaining.

50 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

I see your strategy. I'm going to not watch the game for good luck.

That way if Edmonton wins it's less painful too. And outside of Kevin, I am sick of the Pro-Edmonton propaganda panel.

I'm sick of Cuthbert and Simpson going on and on and on about the Oilers.

And once again. If Florida wins. You're welcome.

My recommendation is to watch the Super Bowl episode of its always sunny in Philadelphia.

Seriously everyone outside of Edmonton wants this series to be over already. The amount of media coverage about how great McDavid is so beyond ridiculous. I think even if Florida closes out the series, it's going to be overshadowed by McDavid about how close he made this. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Wing said:

Seriously everyone outside of Edmonton wants this series to be over already. The amount of media coverage about how great McDavid is so beyond ridiculous. I think even if Florida closes out the series, it's going to be overshadowed by McDavid about how close he made this. 

Everyone outside of Edmonton doesn’t care. I’ve never seen so many trades and impactful signings during SCF lol 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, PeteyBoeser said:

Everyone outside of Edmonton doesn’t care. I’ve never seen so many trades and impactful signings during SCF lol 

Tkachuk failing at a Messier and Zito abusing a water bottle have been quite entertaining . I’m also pretty sure Florida still cares. It’s been a fun series.

6 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

My recommendation is to watch the Super Bowl episode of its always sunny in Philadelphia.

I'll be watching the Bombers hosting the Lions - hoping the Bombers finally show up for a game this year.

BuzzBoomer_SuperheroWallpapersDesktop-Wallpaper-Blue.png

• Cheers 1