[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, Rusty Shackleford said:

Hahahahaha all good dude!  Grew up in Vancouver/Richmond.  Not sure where Belmont is 😅

Victoria! It's where I went but it's been demolished so I thought it was interesting. My wife goes " rusty Shackleford I have him om facebook". Should've googled first😅

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Was just thinking about all those Oilers fans who paid thousands to go down to Florida to watch their team lose 

and their Captain being a no show to accept his award 

suck .  :hurhur:

On that note, had he gone out there, accepted his reward took the mike and said a few words (you know what they would if you were a class act), I would have changed my view of McDavid. 

Instead he will always be McWiner MyBitchFace-Suck-Donkey-Balls-David

• Cheers 3
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, gwarrior said:

How can you not come back to get the Conn Smythe? I get it, you lost, you're upset. But show some fucking class!!!! Giguere came back out after losing to the Devils. Get your ass back out there!!!!!!

Cry baby is gonna cry 

4 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

Is there a shot of the Coiler players losing and the fans back in Desdmonton suffering? We need to see that! F the Panthers winning. The joy here is in celebrating the Coilers losing. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NucksFan said:

Was just thinking about all those Oilers fans who paid thousands to go down to Florida to watch their team lose 

and their Captain being a no show to accept his award 

sucks .  :hurhur:

Yeah, stupid people, could have sat at home and posted shit posts about the oilers on a Canucks forum instead, they don’t know how to live.

2 minutes ago, gwarrior said:

How can you not come back to get the Conn Smythe? I get it, you lost, you're upset. But show some fucking class!!!! Giguere came back out after losing to the Devils. Get your ass back out there!!!!!!

I find it SUPER disrespectful. You've been presented with an honour...wipe your damn tears and be a man and go accept it.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

Yeah, for real. That's sportsmanship 101.

I understand he's upset, but come on man.

That trophy is named after somebody for a reason. Show the man some respect at least.

Edited by Petey O

Hope it was a good game, as the result sure is pleasing.  I didn't watch any of the gane today, as it seemed every time in the last 3 games I would turn it on to see the Oilers lose, they would start scoring.

Whew! McDufus doesn't deserve the win.

And on a more selfish note, if Edmonton won, that might give the league a reprieve from not having a Cdn winner. I can't wait 30 more years for our boys to win.

20 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’m sure he and his team discussed the possibility of losing the game but him winning the Conn Smythe. I probably wouldn’t come out either, this is Floridas moment.

I thought it was a huge measure of disrespect, demeaning the award and giving the middle finger to all the worthy previous winners. 

• Like 1

Last 2 cup winners (Vegas and Flordia) got there without drafting key players - please make a note NHL you don't need draft talent to win in modern NHL rather focus on trades and moving assets around.

Edited by RookieFan
  • Like 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Is there a shot of the Coiler players losing and the fans back in Desdmonton suffering? We need to see that! F the Panthers winning. The joy here is in celebrating the Coilers losing. 

I just left downtown, I think people were more shocked than anything else.