[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

7 minutes ago, tas said:

as we reach perhaps the climax of this exhausting, seemingly endless oilers rebuild, it's interesting to reflect on the fact that taylor hall will turn 33 next season. 

Yes, but how old is Sam Bennet?

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

MacLean had already criminally slandered Burr by that point.  The only one on the broadcast that was even acting like a professional was Hughson.

Exactly! It’s 100% fact, and obvious, that during our 2011 Cup run Eastern Canadian media hated us. F them!

Just now, Snoop Hogg said:

Proof you’re high.

Canucks got nowhere with Messier as captain. It’s bad enough he stripped Linden of the C in the first place and ran him out of town. 

I think you misunderstood me, the OP said McDavid was the worst captain because he hates the Oilers, ignoring what Messier did to our team.

1 minute ago, Barnstorm said:

It’s an opinion. It’s not hatred and it doesn’t trump anything. 

Why are you so pissy?

I think you misunderstood me, the OP said McDavid was the worst captain because he hates the Oilers, ignoring what Messier did to our team.

1 minute ago, Hairy Kneel said:

That's what happens when you let the stars take over the team. Budgets go out the window. Common sense coaching strategy is trumped by the stars whims. And the one line teams get burned out. 

What Edmonton needs is a guy like Torts who tells McDiver he either cuts out the diving, tantrums, and floating, or he'll be in the press box until he decides that he cares about winning.

• Cheers 1
  • ThereItIs 1

Just now, Dumb Nuck said:

Hmm. I think you’re right. I sincerely apologize. 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Who are the 13 that picked the Coilers to win this series? Come forward and grovel. 

I did, I'd look smart if I was right instead of being part of the crowd.

2 minutes ago, Snoop Hogg said:

Proof you’re high.

Canucks got nowhere with Messier as captain. It’s bad enough he stripped Linden of the C in the first place and ran him out of town. 

Trevor being the classy guy he was, knew it was going to create problems if he kept the C. So he reluctantly gave it to Mark Ego.

I'm pretty sure Quinn if he knew the ramifications of bringing in Messier and the destruction of the team, and Quinn being forced out because of it, never would have signed him in the first place.

Seems like $6 million dollar salaries are somehow cursed with this hockey club.

I do wish they didn't get McCaw as co-owner, but people like Pattison just didn't seem to want to get involved in ownership. Which is a pity.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Messier 6 Cups. McWhiner Baby 0. 

My point is Messier in Vancouver was a disaster. I don’t think anyone disputes his accomplishments in Edmonton and New York. 

Just now, Ghostsof1915 said:

Trevor being the classy guy he was, knew it was going to create problems if he kept the C. So he reluctantly gave it to Mark Ego.

I'm pretty sure Quinn if he knew the ramifications of bringing in Messier and the destruction of the team, and Quinn being forced out because of it, never would have signed him in the first place.

I do wish they didn't get McCaw as co-owner, but people like Pattison just didn't seem to want to get involved in ownership. Which is a pity.

Too bad Doman doesn't have the kind of funds to buy the Canucks.  We have the best owner in the CFL now at least.

Just now, Alflives said:

This is so much fun to watch, isn’t it? So easy to hate those players, and their fans. Especially the Coilers fans who come to our forum. 

I haven't seen any Oilers fans coming to the forum, a few of us Canucks fans are rooting for the Oilers but always Canucks first. Are you a closet Florida fan?

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Pat had no choice but to bring Messier in or he’d have been sacked, which they did anyway. Then McCaw made it worse by bringing in Keenan if I’m not mistaken. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

This is so much fun to watch, isn’t it? So easy to hate those players, and their fans. Especially the Coilers fans who come to our forum. 

McDavid has worked so hard to own the refs, the media, and DoPS, and it's not working.

The irony is all he needed to do was back check.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoop Hogg said:

My point is Messier in Vancouver was a disaster. I don’t think anyone disputes his accomplishments in Edmonton and New York. 

As long as there’s an F McWhiner Baby in a post it’s a winner! F that loser.

• ThereItIs 1