[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

6 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

6z6800.gif

I just went outside asked the neighbor with a Leafs logo tattooed on his forehead (Panthers supporter), his dog was licking his balls (not the owners) thus declined to answer. The neighbors across the street have a voodoo doll hanging from the tree wearing an Oilers jersey so I would hazard a guess that the entire household of 5 people are not fans of the Coilers. 

Let's poll the posters here for a sampling of what Canada thinks. I would hazard a guess wouldn't be along partisan lines. 

So, you live in Surrey.

6 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

They win 1 game and throw a party like they won the cup! 🙃

They had a concert for game 3 as well and this was planned long ago but yeah, make shit up to justify your hate.

2 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Buddy said it best

If Florida wins in Edmonton, they have to celebrate in Edmonton.  Wtf are they gonna do?  Go to the mall?

Do it at home and it's Miami City at night in the summer.

What would you prefer 

No team is gonna throw a SCF clinching game and if they did I’d love for karma to bite them in the ass.

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

They had a concert for game 3 as well and this was planned long ago but yeah, make shit up to justify your hate.

Chill man, I know that... I'm being facetious ...and hate on what? A team that's down 3-1 and inevitably going home with no cup?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Chill man, I know that... I'm being facetious ...and hate on what? A team that's down 3-1 and inevitably going home with no cup?

Maybe the fact they still have a chance and are still playing and we’re not and also the have way better fan experiences than we do, dunno, but all your posts just spew hatred.

1 hour ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Sorry CDC, looks like the Oilers are Canadas team:

IMG_1512.jpeg

I wonder how many of those are actually serious fans vs random Canadians with only passing interest in the game (even if they say they cheer for a team already).

Edited by CanuckDownUnder
reword
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

No team is gonna throw a SCF clinching game and if they did I’d love for karma to bite them in the ass.

Absolutely but The Oil ain’t winning 4 strait in this one

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Spoken like a true Coiler fan..What's this 'We' shit, No sane Nucks fans would have that as a profile pic especially after this season and ride the Soilers coattails as hard as you do...I live in Vancouver, Trust me my fan experience is much better than anyone's in Deadmonton.

..Of course I dislike the Coilers, Why wouldn't I ? ...I think most of the league does after a million 1st overall draft picks handed and ample opportunities to do something but kept shitting the bed.

I’ve had season tickets since game one so that doesn’t pass mustard, the pic is for the last decade, I can honestly admit we sucked. I’ve been in Edmonton since game 1 of the SCF and I guarantee you Edmonton does the outdoor fan experience 1000% better than Vancouver.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Cromeslab said:

Absolutely but The Oil ain’t winning 4 strait in this one

Well, if Florida threw game 4 then they only have to win 3 straight, much better odds of that. Seriously though, just pointing out how dumb that theory is.

2 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I’ve had season tickets since game one so that doesn’t pass mustard, the pic is for the last decade, I can honestly admit we sucked. I’ve been in Edmonton since game 1 of the SCF and I guarantee you Edmonton does the outdoor fan experience 1000% better than Vancouver.

I guess not having your top scorer and losing in game 7 with a 3rd string means that we suck...alright cool...I'm happy for you and I'm glad that Edmonton has something fun to do after they go to the mall.

• Cheers 1