[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Panthers needs to close this out tomorrow. I'd rather see 10 leafs articles on the front page about their off season than to read more about Oils' coming back. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Canuck You said:

How they have not had a single suspension from all the bullshit they've done through the playoffs is beyond me.

I'm don’t get it either….oh, wait, you’re talking about the Oilers.

10 hours ago, Slegr said:

This has got to be the most spread out finals in history. What are they afforded such a luxury of days off between games? 

Part of the fun of playoffs is seeing who survives the grind - giving them lots of rest takes an element away imo. Its also harder to stay engaged with a series with teams I don't ever cheer for.

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I'm don’t get it either….oh, wait, you’re talking about the Oilers.

Thanks for exposing yourself, The stay is free but enjoy the backlash...

Also, I wouldn't expect to hear from you much during the game tomorrow, Right? Since you mentioned that you will be watching it at some bar around the Florida pier..and having the time of your life? ..ermm.. .umm sorry..too classy ..I meant those teenagers that hang outside watching the big screen TV / Moth pit somewhere in Deadmonton.

• ThereItIs 1

30 minutes ago, Wing said:

Panthers needs to close this out tomorrow. I'd rather see 10 leafs articles on the front page about their off season than to read more about Oils' coming back. 

Don’t worry after edm loses and eastern media forgets about them and they will. It’ll be back to how everything in the world could effect the maple leafs.  

• ThereItIs 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Also, I wouldn't expect to hear from you much during the game tomorrow, Right? Since you mentioned that you will be watching it at some bar around the Florida pier..and having the time of your life? ..ermm.. .umm sorry..too classy ..I meant those teenagers that hang outside watching the big screen TV / Moth pit somewhere in Deadmonton.

Yup. F the Coilers, their city, and their fans. Losers on all three fronts. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Chon derry said:

Don’t worry after edm loses and eastern media forgets about them and they will. It’ll be back to how everything in the world could effect the maple leafs.  

Already hearing how the Leafs will extend Marner come July 1. 

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

Just so you know it’s called the Moss pit, named after Joey Moss who passed away but thanks for exposing how classless you are.

3 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Just so you know it’s called the Moss pit, named after Joey Moss who passed away but thanks for exposing how classless you are.

Sorry, I'm not well versed or deeply invested into the Oiler's as a you are. You're a true Oiler fan. God bless his soul.

1 minute ago, Canuck You said:

Sorry, I'm not well versed or deeply invested into the Oiler's as a you are. You're a true Oiler fan. God bless his soul.

No, I’m not an Oiler fan, just prefer to see a Canadian team win over Trumps home state team but you do you.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

No, I’m not an Oiler fan, just prefer to see a Canadian team win over Trumps home state team but you do you.

What a loser...When all else fails..Bring politics in to it and use the Trump card..I'm sure most people cheering on Florida all over the hockey world hate Trump homeboy...

I expect you to be on your best behavior tomorrow night and like you specially mentioned you will be watching the game from the Coilers outdoor party amirite? Enjoy the moment..Don't come around us losers in this mesage board. We will be talking shit about your beloved team...And honest question, When you go to those outdoor things, How long is the bathroom line-up?..or do you just piss on your scuffed /muddy shoes?

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Canuck You said:

What a loser...When all else fails..Bring politics in to it and use the Trump card..I'm sure most people cheering on Florida all over the hockey world hate Trump homeboy...

I expect you to be on your best behavior tomorrow night and like you specially mentioned you will be watching the game from the Coilers outdoor party amirite? Enjoy the moment..Don't come around us losers in this mesage board. We will be talking shit about your beloved team...And honest question, When you go to those outdoor things, How long is the bathroom line-up?..or do you just piss on your scuffed /muddy shoes?

Looks like you’re doubling down on your classlessness, anyways, congrats for being the first person on m ignore list.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Looks like you’re doubling down on your classlessness, anyways, congrats for being the first person on m ignore list.

It's an honor..If you Can't stand the heat get the fuck out the kitchen!  ..You're are on a VANCOUVER CANUCKS message board licking Oiler balls homie.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Trump was born in New York.. Just because he lives there doesn't mean "Florida hockey bad"... 

Edited by Fantomex
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

IMHAO you’re either a true Canuck fan and Coiler hater or you’re a Coiler fan. There’s no way any true Canuck fan would ever cheer for the Coilers. Especially after the way the league cheated to have the Coilers get past us.

So tomorrow, when the Coilers lose, celebrate! Revel in the tears of Coiler fans crying knowing their one chance at a Cup with McLoser is gone. 
So Sorry you have to wake up in Coilerville. You really need to get out of that sh*t hole. It’s not right to raise children in such a crap 💩 pile. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

IMHAO you’re either a true Canuck fan and Coiler hater or you’re a Coiler fan. There’s no way any true Canuck fan would ever cheer for the Coilers. Especially after the way the league cheated to have the Coilers get past us.

So tomorrow, when the Coilers lose, celebrate! Revel in the tears of Coiler fans crying knowing their one chance at a Cup with McLoser is gone. 
So Sorry you have to wake up in Coilerville. You really need to get out of that sh*t hole. It’s not right to raise children in such a crap 💩 pile. 

Whatever makes you happy Alf, I’m having a great trip with my daughter, that’s more important than anything else. Also stated before I’m not an oilers fan, just my pick over who’s left and quite frankly, I didn’t marry a Leafs fan, although that would explain all your anger.