[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

26 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

I don't follow the Oilers, but I did not know Paul Coffee was still around and a big part of developing.

Perfect fit for that classless organization with his history of bigotry.

Feels like a must-win for FLA.  If EDM wins again, they go home with all of the momentum.  

End it tonight Panthers, send McWhiney back to the butthole of Canada where he can dwell on what went wrong for the next 4 months.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Long time to hold a grudge, we haven’t played them in the playoffs since.

I'm still P'd off over our loss in the SC finals to the Toronto Hockey Club in 1918 !   Still working on getting over it!

• Haha 2

On 6/14/2024 at 11:29 AM, tas said:

yes, I maintain still the canucks were best team in the west. wish they could have dug just a bit deeper. 

the oilers are I think the worst team I've seen make the finals in a long time. 

They really just proved that this is becoming a PP merchant league. If you've got a couple of good pieces of your team you can expose everyone else. I was surprised to see Dallas struggle so much against them - a much more balanced all around team, but they just didn't come ready to play. LA were dreadful, we were pretty average to be fair and Edmonton cruise past without barely trying. Now they're forced to finally try to play hockey and they're getting destroyed.

The NHL has been holding the Oilers hands the entire way.

Non-calls, non-suspensions, non-fines - just lots of PP time for Connor.

All about the ratings and the NHL making as much as they can. Greedy, cheating pigs.

9 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

They really just proved that this is becoming a PP merchant league. If you've got a couple of good pieces of your team you can expose everyone else. I was surprised to see Dallas struggle so much against them - a much more balanced all around team, but they just didn't come ready to play. LA were dreadful, we were pretty average to be fair and Edmonton cruise past without barely trying. Now they're forced to finally try to play hockey and they're getting destroyed.

it took everything edmonton had to get past vancouver. they certainly don't cruise. 

• Cheers 1