[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, Smashian Kassian said:

OEL had a great game tonight, he was playing ahead of Montour cause Montour has become hot garbage.

(Glad we signed Fil & don't have to entertain giving him 8M)

He thought they scored at the end & had the controller disconnect moment, but overall he was good tonight.

Yeah, a lot of coping Canucks fans that want to trash OEL cause we bought him out. Dude is a very good player still. Just needed an offseason to heal. I would very much love to see him, Reino and Lu hoist the Cup. The sooner the Panthers stop playing with their food the better.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

And that's why we bought out OEL... 

Oh my god I didn’t even notice that when I was watching…

Way to completely stop playing! Tkachuk is gonna be pissed after watching that. What an amazing effort wasted.

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

So “letting them play” only applies when big “bad” teams like the Bruins and Knights are playing.

When McPosterBoy is playing its call every little touch of the stick and dive?

I hate this league so much sometimes. It’s getting  really hard to see the difference between hockey and WWE.

Its absurd. The standard wasn't even maintain in the 1st half of the game let alone later on.

Florida was coming in that game & everytime the refs killed it with a soft call. If Florida plays that way from the start of game 6 even the refs won't save them. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

1 minute ago, J-23 said:

OEL had a great game tonight 

Until the end... there was still plenty of time on the clock if he went hard after the puck instead of disconnecting his controller.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Darius said:

I’m Just waiting for the coil  to lose so I can go to the oiler board , name myself dumboiler, put some lotto balls as a profile pic and pretend I feel sorry for them… 

Great plan, but so much work.... 😄

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Oh my god I didn’t even notice that when I was watching…

Way to completely stop playing! Tkachuk is gonna be pissed after watching that. What an amazing effort wasted.

Yup, that's what I've been trying to highlight here.  Not that OEL had a bad overall game, but that piss poor effort at the end with still 20sec left on the clock sealed it for them.  That can't happen when the stakes are this high.

3 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Until the end... there was still plenty of time on the clock if he went hard after the puck instead of disconnecting his controller.

It happens and I can understand from his point of view.

Other than that he was unbelievable tonight, great game. 

• Cheers 1

10 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

It's gonna be so great when Edmonton gets all pumped up to.....lose.

You go ahead and cheer for your boys. They were lucky to get past mine....refs helped them a whole lot. And are doing so again. It's kind of sad that they get to cheat ... that too many men was so obvious.

Yes  they were lucky to get past my team. 

Just now, HKSR said:

Yup, that's what I've been trying to highlight here.  Not that OEL had a bad overall game, but that piss poor effort at the end with still 20sec left on the clock sealed it for them.  That can't happen when the stakes are this high.

Nobody thinks it's not a mistake, but you make it sound like he quit and doesn't care. He thought the puck went in. Lol. It could happen to literally anyone. It sucks and he will just have to learn from it. But y'all killing him like he is some floater trash bag.

Just now, J-23 said:

It happens and I can understand from his point of view.

Other than that he was unbelievable tonight, great game. 

Tell that to Tkachuk who busted his ass to get that puck out only to have his teammate gingerly skate away from Mcdavid of all players.

1 minute ago, JeremyCuddles said:

Nobody thinks it's not a mistake, but you make it sound like he quit and doesn't care. He thought the puck went in. Lol. It could happen to literally anyone. It sucks and he will just have to learn from it. But y'all killing him like he is some floater trash bag.

In game 5 of the Stanley Cup finals, you don't just assume the puck went in and skate out of the play.  That's just poor effort.  How do u think Tkachuk feels after his effort?