[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Seeing the Oilers and their inbred fans crying as the cup is paraded around their home ice is well worth it though.

Imagine if the Oilers are parading it around Floridas ice on Monday, now that’s some real suffering.

15 hours ago, Dumb Nuck said:

It is the longest distance ever travelled for a playoff is so quite understandable, funny, Florida fans aren’t complaining.

Van vs NYI, Van vs NYR that's close in distance so no reason for three days and they travel in jets lol.

• Cheers 1

Interesting Ref choice tonight. 

The home team wins 63% of the time with this Ref combo… HOWEVER 

Oilers Record with this Ref combo = 0-9

Panthers Record with this Ref combo = 9-1

Edited by Northern_Nuck
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • chaos 2

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Interesting Ref choice tonight. 

The home team wins 63% of the time with this Ref combo… HOWEVER 

Oilers Record with this Ref combo = 0-9

Panthers Record with this Ref combo = 9-1

Gary wants this over too 

• ThereItIs 1
  • chaos 1

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

Gary wants this over too 

I think so, they just didn’t want it over in 4, because they didn’t want to leave around 60-100 million of revenue on the table. 
  When you looked at the combo of refs in games 4&5 the reffing favoured the oilers I think 82% in game 4 and 71% in game 5 based on season outcomes. Tonight the only thing that favours them is they seem to give home teams they advantage… just not the oilers 😂😂😂

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

I think so, they just didn’t want it over in 4, because they didn’t want to leave around 60-100 million of revenue on the table. 
  When you looked at the combo of refs in games 4&5 the reffing favoured the oilers I think 82% in game 4 and 71% in game 5 based on season outcomes. Tonight the only thing that favours them is they seem to give home teams they advantage… just not the oilers 😂😂😂

I want the sad McDavid memes, it will keep me going all summer. Heck maybe all next season. 

• Haha 2

Don’t you all know that the Oilers and Panther played one game behind closed doors during the long time off. The winner of the Stanley Cup has already been determined, these games are kinda like wrestling, scripted for maximum excitement.

1 minute ago, Bob Long said:

I want the sad McDavid memes, it will keep me going all summer. Heck maybe all next season. 

The only thing that would be better is if Cousins gives that guttless flopper something to really cry about.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

The only thing that would be better is if Cousins gives that guttless flopper something to really cry about.

I'm sure it's why he's in. The kneeing is getting ridiculous. 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Bob Long said:

I'm sure it's why he's in. The kneeing is getting ridiculous. 

Yup.  Just hopefully he does his team and the Oilers find out there are real consequences for the way they disgrace the sport.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Yup.  Just hopefully he does his team and the Oilers find out there are real consequences for the way they disgrace the sport.

he knows his role. I'm sure he'd be happy to take the suspension to get his name on the cup. 

• ThereItIs 1

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Don’t you all know that the Oilers and Panther played one game behind closed doors during the long time off. The winner of the Stanley Cup has already been determined, these games are kinda like wrestling, scripted for maximum excitement

8 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I’m pretty indifferent to who wins the series… but I absolutely hate Cousins probably more than any player in the league in a long time. If I was playing in the NHL, I’d probably do to him, what I got suspended from regional Rec Hockey in my area for 5 years for. 😂😂😂

Didn’t mean to quote Dumb Nuck there… 

Edited by Northern_Nuck

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I’m pretty indifferent to who wins the series… but I absolutely hate Cousins probably more than any player in the league in a long time. If I was playing in the NHL, I’d probably do to him, what I got suspended from regional Rec Hockey in my area for 5 years for. 😂😂😂

Would you still hate him if he sent McDiver or Crysaitl off on the ice on a stretcher?

Just now, King Heffy said:

Would you still hate him if he sent McDiver or Crysaitl off on the ice on a stretcher?

Probably because he never faces consequences of his actions. And I hate rats. 
   Which is the same reason why I wouldn’t mind if he did it to Nurse or Kane. 

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

Probably because he never faces consequences of his actions. And I hate rats. 
   Which is the same reason why I wouldn’t mind if he did it to Nurse or Kane. 

What consequences has McDiver gotten for flopping like a circus seal?  What consequences has Crysaitl faced for the constant nut shots?  Both of those players should have been suspended long ago for their refusal to play like men; maybe an extended period in hospital will convince them that their gutless play is simply not acceptable.

• Cheers 1