[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

OK everyone, this is it. Coilers lose! I am so confident that I will put up @Alflives's scotch collection as a bet. Any takers?

On a related note, anyone know where @Alflives lives and when he isn't home in case I lose the bet? Away on holidays would be ideal.

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Don’t you all know that the Oilers and Panther played one game behind closed doors during the long time off. The winner of the Stanley Cup has already been determined, these games are kinda like wrestling, scripted for maximum excitement.

image.png.05b46d8f9478e26607394b1d3969145c.png

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

What consequences has McDiver gotten for flopping like a circus seal?  What consequences has Crysaitl faced for the constant nut shots?  Both of those players should have been suspended long ago for their refusal to play like men; maybe an extended period in hospital will convince them that their gutless play is simply not acceptable.

I dunno I haven’t seen them nut shot anyone, I saw Ryan do it to Hoglander. They’re just Pansies. Until Pettersson & Hughes can stay on their feet constantly, I can’t criticize other team’s players for flopping and diving. 

But I get it, you hate Edmonton as much as I hate Calgary, Philly, Boston,  Toronto and Vegas. 

Alright the sixth game has finally arrived, let's do this. Time for talk is over, tonight is when we see who can play hockey better then the other guys. Cheers!

26 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I dunno I haven’t seen them nut shot anyone, I saw Ryan do it to Hoglander. They’re just Pansies. Until Pettersson & Hughes can stay on their feet constantly, I can’t criticize other team’s players for flopping and diving. 

But I get it, you hate Edmonton as much as I hate Calgary, Philly, Boston,  Toronto and Vegas. 

Are you even watching these Stanley Cup Playoffs? They have sliced so many family jewel packages that CCM Jockstraps have signed them to endorsement contracts and the Refs to Specsavers commercial appearances.

I normally do not advocate any retaliatory actions on any player, play the game, but in this instance would sponsor McSorley suiting up and Brashearing both those shit turds right in the gonads. 

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Rocket-68 said:

Are you even watching these Stanley Cup Playoffs? They have sliced so many family jewel packages that CCM Jockstraps have signed them to endorsement contracts and the Refs to Specsavers commercial appearances.

I normally do not advocate any retaliatory actions on any player, play the game, but in this instance would sponsor McSorley suiting up and Brashearing both those shit turds right in the gonads. 

No, not really watching since the Canucks got eliminated. I don’t love the oilers enough to watch them as much as quite a few here seem to. 

1 minute ago, Drive-By Body Pierce said:

I have had to resort to muting the games this series. The sound of them choking on Oilers' dick is disgusting. The broadcasts should be R-rated.

It's brutal.  Try 106 if you have Telus (City tv).

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1