[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Just now, Canucklehead said:

If we thought everyone obnoxiously talking about the oilers was bad now. If they win this series and make history we will pray for that old coverage.

I will literally stop watching hockey for like 5 years if Oilers win this. 

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, 24K said:

I will literally stop watching hockey for like 5 years if Oilers win this. 

Well nux will have a chance to beat the cup champs 4 times again next season. 

1 minute ago, Rip The Mesh said:

11 - 2 shots. 🥶

Heading to Game 7 unless this changes extremely quickly.  Are the Panthers out of gas? Injured? Or maybe the Oilers are the best team in the league this year 🤮

1 minute ago, Canuckpuckluck1 said:

Can anyone explain why Florida just dumps the puck in and sends a single skater to chase...over and over again. Its not working!

This is awful to watch

They forgot the Canucks’ memo from their game 7 to dump the puck in with 0 players chasing and change for the first 30 minutes 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stawns said:

For good reason wouldn't you say?

Yeah, I've never seen anyone disgrace the game quite as much as that gutless coward with the amount of diving he's doing.

2 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Heading to Game 7 unless this changes extremely quickly.  Are the Panthers out of gas? Injured? Or maybe the Oilers are the best team in the league this year 🤮

Yet the Cats won three strait to start the series. Go Figure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

They forgot the Canucks’ memo from their game 7 to dump the puck in with 0 players chasing and change for the first 30 minutes 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Script writers just went Ctrl-C Ctrl-V

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

I think the end to end continent travel is definitely a disadvantage to Florida. The western conference teams are more conditioned to travelling long distances and switching time zones constantly. 

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

I think the end to end continent travel is definitely a disadvantage to Florida. The western conference teams are more conditioned to travelling long distances and switching time zones constantly. 

I just don't buy this, it's not like they are flying commercial. I guess the time change can be something of an excuse? but thats a pretty weak excuse. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Yeah they look like they're out of gas.