[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

4 minutes ago, Bob Long said:

I just don't buy this, it's not like they are flying commercial. I guess the time change can be something of an excuse? but thats a pretty weak excuse. 

I dunno… can’t really think of how a team would be so dominant for 3 games, then flat the next 3.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Northern_Nuck said:

I dunno… can’t really think of how a team would be so dominant for 3 games, then flat the next 3.

The 2011 Canucks went through the same path against the Blackhawks.

Sometimes it is just momentum and confidence.

• Like 1

You know I used to enjoy the TV segments between periods and now I can't stand those clowns. It id just a waste of time, so I will watch the Lions or Jays instead.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Heading to Game 7 unless this changes extremely quickly.  Are the Panthers out of gas? Injured? Or maybe the Oilers are the best team in the league this year 🤮

Oilers are quicker to everything and Panthers just look so slow. Frustrating as hell.

6 minutes ago, HKSR said:

Yeah they look like they're out of gas.

I dunno, After 2 days off they should have some energy considering how well conditioned they are supposed to be...Maybe they started celebrating early and are all hung-over ??!!..That or test the Coil for steroids.

Just now, Reg said:

You know I used to enjoy the TV segments between periods and now I can't stand those clowns. It id just a waste of time, so I will watch the Lions or Jays instead.

Terrible eh? I turn away as well as it's obnoxious as hell. 

Florida looks tentative (like our team did). They have to get out of their own heads and focus on the game, not the cup. I think nerves are a big part of it as teams get closer.

Oilers are full of piss and vinegar. They haven't won it yet, still time to crash their party.

Switched to the Lions' game. At least they're winning.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Yeah, I've never seen anyone disgrace the game quite as much as that gutless coward with the amount of diving he's doing.

If the Oilers win the wordt thing will be not reading your posts on goaltending and D.

25 minutes ago, 24K said:

I will literally stop watching hockey for like 5 years if Oilers win this. 

It would have to be on mute, or US feeds only for me. I don't think I could stop watching hockey all together.

Just now, -dlc- said:

Florida looks tentative (like our team did). They have to get out of their own heads and focus on the game, not the cup. I think nerves are a big part of it as teams get closer.

Oilers are full of piss and vinegar. They haven't won it yet, still time to crash their party.

Agreed.  They need to just play their game that won the first 3.  Hard on the forecheck and creating turnovers.  Skinner WILL shit the bed if you put the pressure on him.  

2 minutes ago, Rekker said:

Oilers are quicker to everything and Panthers just look so slow. Frustrating as hell.

The Oilers certainly look like they want the puck a lot more.  You would think this game the Panthers would feel like their backs are against the wall.

2 minutes ago, Reg said:

Me too. Period ends and I’m on another channel. Not good for the advertisers. 

5 minutes ago, RJCF96 said:

Other times it is just a call from the League laying down the Parlay ... anyone know where Gary lives .... asking for a friend.

17 Facts About Lenny Montana - Facts.net

Edited by Rocket-68

Just now, -dlc- said:

Somethings seems to take a turn all of a sudden when a team that looks like it's on the verge eh?.....

3 minutes ago, RJCF96 said:

Yes and remember wrestlemania 24, when the Undertaker seemed like he had no chance at the belt, but then he went on a winning streak leading up to wrestlemania and completely dominated edge for the title? 😉

2 minutes ago, -dlc- said:

I swapped to the blue jays and they’re within a touchdown from winning 😂

1 minute ago, Northern_Nuck said:

Yes and remember wrestlemania 24, when the Undertaker seemed like he had no chance at the belt, but then he went on a winning streak leading up to wrestlemania and completely dominated edge for the title? 😉

That had superior officiating and league management.