[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

The only positive I take out of this is that the canucks are the team that gave the Oilers the most trouble... and that was with our 3rd string goaltender in net and a knee injury hampering arguably our most talented forward.  Not to mention a blood clot in the final game of the series for our top goal scorer.  The future is very bright for our core.

• Like 3

Just now, Hugh_Jasoule said:

Saw the latter angle.  Fair enough.  Barely offsides.  

I don't think it could have been any closer.  Truthfully, I wouldn't have been at all surprised if it had been called inconclusive either

1 minute ago, HKSR said:

The only positive I take out of this is that the canucks are the team that gave the Oilers the most trouble... and that was with our 3rd string goaltender in net and a knee injury hampering arguably our most talented forward.  Not to mention a blood clot in the final game of the series for our top goal scorer.  The future is very bright for our core.

I can't go there I'm too upset.

• Huggy Bear 1

I haven't watched much of this series, I knew how frustrating it would be, the refs helping Connor get his Cup, the media on their knees. But I tuned in for a minute before the 2nd started and once I heard them talk about McDavid's halo, I had to shut it off. Please God, injure that fucker.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Yeah, sure, fine to hate McDavid but at least show a bit of integrity.

I'd love if he started to do so and stopped going down easier than a Surrey hooker when faced with a wad of $100's. 

Edited by King Heffy

4 minutes ago, HKSR said:

It kills me man, thinking if we put in a 60 minute effort in, in game 7, we’d have Florida on the Ropes with Demko in net. 

• Huggy Bear 1