[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

Just now, Nucker67 said:

The only way to stop McDavid is to hurt him. If the Panthers let him skate, they'll lose. 

I hate when teams just back up and give him space. He was completely neutralized for the majority of our series against him, and then the Canucks just let him do McDavid things.

It has to be a mental thing in these teams' heads. Backing up from him is not the way to play him. Sure, he can beat you, but make him beat you chasing rather than sitting back.

• ThereItIs 1

6 minutes ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Does maurice lose his job if the cats get reverse sweapt? I think id fire any coach just on the premise that it hassnt happened in like 60 years or whatever it is

I mean it would go down as one of the worst coaching jobs ever.

His inability to get his team to rally or adjust to what the Oilers are doing is unreal.

I like his pressers and think he’s genuinely a good guy, but man his track record of coaching in big moments is taking a hit.

Edited by DeNiro
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I wouldn’t pay Reinhart anything close to what he’s asking.

Hes invisible. Regular season player.

Reinhart's lack of production in the final is shocking  57-37-94 in 82 games for the regular season.  9-6-15 in 22 playoff games.  Has he got any in the final?  1 goal I think

5 minutes ago, Petey O said:

We are ~86 minutes away from Coilers fans never shutting up. Ever.

They were unbearable before this possible finals victory. Sports can be merciless, merciless. 

FUCK ALL THE GODS IN EXISTENCE!!!!!

IT IS SKINNER IN NET FOR FUCK'S SAKE!!!!!

Throw the fucking water bottle at him!!!

About to have a heart-attack here peeps!!!!

Bill The Cat Quotes. QuotesGram

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Petey O said:

The frustrating thing is, the Coilers are so beatable.

Teams just seem to freeze up and stop doing smart things against them. Too much respect to McDrai, or something other.

We are ~86 minutes away from Coilers fans never shutting up. Ever.

Well, if say with good reason, no?  McD has taken this series over 

2 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:

It's amazing that a team; Florida, Play so good the first three games then / 🤮                                         

You know it’s the hockey gods punishing you all for celebrating it was going to be a sweep.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

I mean it would go down as one of the worst coaching jobs ever.

His inability to get his team to rally or adjust to what the Oilers are doing is unreal.

I like his pressers and think he’s genuinely a good guy, but man his track record of coaching in big moments is taking a hit.

A lot of talk in those pressers, doesn't mean anything when your team folds like this.

13 minutes ago, XxNaslundxX said:

Does maurice lose his job if the cats get reverse sweapt? I think id fire any coach just on the premise that it hassnt happened in like 60 years or whatever it is

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the time it happened in the final was 1942. So just a tad over 60 years. More like a hair over 80 years. And if that happens, Florida makes the wrong kind of history.......... and are in the process of doing that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Petey O said:

I hate when teams just back up and give him space. He was completely neutralized for the majority of our series against him, and then the Canucks just let him do McDavid things.

It has to be a mental thing in these teams' heads. Backing up from him is not the way to play him. Sure, he can beat you, but make him beat you chasing rather than sitting back.

He had 9 points against us.

However, I would say that Miller was the best matchup against McDavid after watching this series. I expected a lot more from Barkov.