[SCF] Florida Panthers (A1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)

Who will win the series?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Panthers in 7
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 4
    • Oilers in 4
    • Oilers in 5
    • Oilers in 6
    • Oilers in 7

1 minute ago, gwarrior said:

If I'm not mistaken, I believe the time it happened in the final was 1942. So just a tad over 60 years. More like a hair over 80 years. And if that happens, Florida makes the wrong kind of history.......... and are in the process of doing that.

Im pretty much watching it happen and can barely believe its happening lol

I hate to say it but I seen enough. 

Oilers are your Stanley Cup Champions. 🤮

The curse is broken and we will never hear the end of it from now on. 

57 minutes ago, Rip The Mesh said:
1 hour ago, HKSR said:

Heading to Game 7 unless this changes extremely quickly.  Are the Panthers out of gas? Injured? Or maybe the Oilers are the best team in the league this year 🤮

Yet the Cats won three strait to start the series. Go Figure.

Then they started choking.

And to think this Oily Collection of Fetid Cow Turds (aka Coilers) barely snuck past our Beloved Canucks with our best players hurt/not playing (Silovs says hello) and they PREEN like fucking peacocks here on how GREAT the Coilers are .... 

You know how you are so sound off in response to this message. 

God I would not be sad if an asteroid 500m wide took a detour and hit Rogers Arena tomorrow (as McJesus and Dry-my-Saddle were there)  at 50,000 m/s  ... the crater would be a vast improvement on the facade. 

Too much? Too soon?

Edited by Rocket-68
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, chris12345 said:

No - I would be facinated though.

He was asked about if the Mob still fixes games today and he said he’s not involved anymore in that life. But he said he’s sure that it didn’t just go away when he went to jail. 

It is fascinating, he talks more in detail about how they would get college basketball and football players on their payroll to fix those games…not necessarily lose, but to throw the games enough to have the point spread where it would make them the most money possible. 

• Like 1

Lol... The least we could have done was Claude Lemieuxed Mcdavid a la Kris Draper... 

This is the worst case scenario. 

Whelps, I guess our team was good enough to be the cup champions had we not been robbed by the league. 

Hopefully it motivates some guys to re-sign for less so we can run it back. 

1 minute ago, Rocket-68 said:

And to think this Oily Collection of Fetid Cow Turds (aka Coilers) barely snuck past our Beloved Canucks with our best players hurt/not playing (Silovs says hello) and they PREEN like fucking peacocks here on how GREAT the Coilers are .... 

You know how you are so sound off in response to this message. 

God I would not be sad if an asteroid 500m wide took a detour and hit Rogers Arena tomorrow at 50,000 m/s  ... the crater would be a vast improvement on the facade. 

Too much? Too soon?

Nope I feel the same way lol

• Haha 2